He Has A Hangover (Ross And Rocky) (2/5)

Ross: Moaning and Groaning came from the bathroom followed by Items falling over. It Was Mid Morning and Ross had just came home a few Hours ago and was just a wreak. You sighed and got up from your bed and made your way to the bathroom. You knelt down beside him and rubbed his back as you kissed the back of his head. He was about to fall back but you caught him and leaned him up against the shower. "Y/N?" He asked shocked. "Hey Baby" you smiled and kissed his head. "Im so sorry, i-i didn't mean to drink, i-ill never do it again!" he rushed out as you gave a small chuckle. "Its okay, love. Go lie down and ill get you some medicine and water. Okay?" you said helping him up and leading him to the bedroom. "Thank you So Much Babygirl! " He said Kissing your cheek in as a 'Thank you '.

Rocky: You had came home from babysitting your Younger brothers from last night. "Rocky?" you called out, trying to find him. No sound. You sighed, knowing he was probably slept over at Ellington's.  You Made it up to your room and found Rocky Lying on the bed with an arm over his eyes, looking like a mess. You chuckled knowing he had drank last night. You cuddled in the sheets with him and breathed in his scent. He groaned and opened his eyes. "Babe?" He groaned at the light shining above him. "Hi baby" you smiled kissing his cheek. "How do you feel?" You asked, sitting up this time. "Like shit.." Hr trailed off by running to the bathroom and throwing up of whatever was in his stomach. "How about you go lie down and ill get you some Medicine!" You suggested as you lead him back to bed.