Ross Imagine for @Sky_blues64

"Just Fuck off Ross." You shouted to your boyfriend, who you were currently having a fight with. "No, I'm not going to Fuck off. It was your fault. It didn't do shit." he screams at you as he grabs your wrist. You yelped quietly due to the scars on your wrist. This whole fight was completely stupid because a girl was flirting with Ross and he didn't want anything to do with her but you came In and shit went down. He didn't noticed that you yelped. "Ross, p-please let go Y-your're hurting me" you started to cry as he started to losen the grip on your wrist. "I'm Sorry Babe," he starts off. "I-I Dont know what came over me. Please for- Babe, what's that on your Wrist?" he began, but shortly noticed your rolled up sleeve with your cuts. "It's Nothing" you whimpered. He turns your wrist to face him as his eyes start to brim tears. "Why?" was all he could say. He was heartbroken. "Things have been to stressful lately Ross, I can't handle it." You broke down into tears. After the argument and the breakdown, you had fell asleep in Ross' arms without remember how you ended up there. You cuddled more into his chest until you Realized he tightened his grip on your waist. "Ross I'm sorry for not telling you." You whispered in his ear, while he was still asleep. "It's alright Babe, but please tell me. I'm always here." he whispered back and kissed your cheek. You were glad things were back to normal.

Hope you enjoy this:).
Want an imagine?
Leave me a scenario and a boy or Rydel
Comment on a story, message board or instagram.

Instagram: @damn_gurl_its_satan