Ross imagine for @kristinaaaa_____

You and Ross were going on a date to the fair today. He told you to meet him at his house since it was closer to his house then yours. You got ready In the most comfortable clothing, Ross' tank, shorts and your sandals with your sunglasses. You walked over to Ross' and found an extra car parked in the drive way. You thought it was probably one of there parents friend or relative or a friend of one of the others. You shrugged it off and knocked on the door. Rydel opened it and just looked at you with sad eyes. "Del, you alright Babe?" you asked and pulled her into a hug. "You may wanna go up to Ross' and Ry's room." She spoke with tears. You nodded before giving her a sister to sister kiss on the forehead. You walked up the stairs and heard kissing sounds from the boys bedroom. You walked In, you gasped as tears fell down your face. You saw your boyfriend of 2 years kissing a girl that use to date Riker. But you saw the hint In Ross' face, he wanted the girl off of him. (Y/N) it's not what it looks like" he stated as he threw the girl off of him. "Get the Fuck out of my house, I never liked you. Now I know why Riker dumped your sorry ass." You heard Ross say to the girl. You ran out to there backyard and sat on a chair since you needed to calm down. You heard the front door slam shut as Ross came behind you. "Y/N, can we talk? Please?" he asked with a sore throat, due to crying a bit. "S-sure" you said, a little scared to what he wanted to talk about. "That girl came on to me. I would never hurt you, I wasn't raised to hurt a girl that I love. She said that she was lonely and wanted me. When I told her I was with you, she slapped me and came on me. I really love you Babe." he said as he pointed to the red mark on his left cheek. You started to cry as you ran up to hug him. He caught you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Im so sorry baby." he whispered into your ear and kissed the top of your head. You looked up and he whipped the tears away. "How about that fair love?" he smiles as he grabs your hand as you chuckle.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
Want an imagine?
Comment on message board, on a story or my Instagram. I'll do them

Instagram: @Damn_gurl_it's_satan