Your A Biker

Kurt Sutter Is The Owner Of Sons Of Anarchy, so Every Right in this Preference Belongs to Him

Ross: He was Coming to pick You up at the MC. He Was afraid of your family since they were bikers but that didn't stop him from loving you. He found you but your brother, Jackson Teller, stepped into front for your boyfriend. "Umm... Hey Jaxs!" Ross stuttered as Gemma stepped up. "Jaxs Fuck Off This Is Your Sisters boyfriend!" She said, getting in the middle and pushing Jaxs back into the Teller-Morrow Garage. He huffed and walked to Opie, Tig and Juice. "Come on sweetheart she's in here." Gemma said, kissing his cheek and bring him into see you. "Did Any Of You know That My Sister Had a Boyfriend?" Jaxs asked. Everyone shook their head but Tig. "Tig?" Jaxs asked. "Okay, Fine! She Did tell me, You can't tell her that you know!" Tig Said on His Knees. Jaxs nodded and left since The Mexicans Came. "Sweetheart!" You mom, Gemma, called you from behind the bar. "Oh Hey mum! Rossy!" You said as you ran to him and kissed him. "Aweeeee!" Came from Juice as you shot a glares him and left as well as Gemma! "Sorry, my family is sorta protective! Especially me brother." You said, opening you and Ross a beer. "It's Okay baby Girl!" He said. "They'll Like You Soon I Promise!" You said reminding him with a kiss.

Rocky: "So Babe When Can I meet Your Family?" He said as you cleaned the dishes. You dropped the plate as he said that. "Ah, I Don't Think That's A Very Good Idea babe!" You said pacing up to your shared room. "Why not?" He asked as you changed into sweats. "There bikers!" You blurred out. "Yea So?" He shrugged. "Not Just Any Biker Crew Rocky!" You said lying down on his chest. "What Do you mean By That?" He asked, sitting up. "There Sons Of Anarchy!" You said with a huff. "Oh.... Wait The One That Killed The Cigar Shop?" He asked as he brought an actually event that happened. You nodded. "That's Not So Bad!" He said kissing you. You shook you head him and called your mom. "You can't Tell Anyone! Got It?" You said blocking the phone on our shoulder. He saluted you as you giggled. Your mom, Gemma Answered as he got into the shower. "Hey Baby! How Are Ya?" She said. "Okay, I guess! I Was wondering the Family Hasn't Met Rocky yet...! So maybe we can have family dinner and I could bring Rocky?" You asked, all in one breath. "It's A Date!" She giggled as you did. "Alright See ya Tomorrow Mommy!" You said hanging up. "Love You Too Sweetheart!" She ended the call. "Rocky, well your meeting the family tomorrow" you said kissing him. Now you knew he wasn't going to sleep. So today, Rocky was meeting the family. You were kinda nervous because of your brother, Jax Teller. He was a little overwhelmed when you had a boyfriend. He didn't like the last 2 you had, but Rocky was different. He was like the other ones you had. Your Brother Asked you to dress in SAMCRO Style. Which you did. Samcro Tank that cut off right at your belly button, Black Jeans and combats with eyeliner, mascara and press powder. "Damn You Look good!" He said, pulling you into a kiss. You giggled as you drove off to your Moms. You reached your moms house and you stepped out of the car. "Feels Good To Be Back!" You said, making your boyfriend giggle as you knocked on the door. "Sweetheart!" Gemma cried as she saw you. "Everyone come greet your sister!" She yelled from the door! She left you in. "And You Must Be Rocky!" She said pulling him into a hug. You knew this was going to end well.

Riker: " Um, Babe Where Are You Taking Me?" He asked since you were driving into the other side of California. "You'll see!" You smirked. His eyes went wide and focused on the road. You glanced over to him to see he was shaking. "Riker your gonna be fine trust me!" He kissed him quickly. He nodded and you focused on the road. You arrived seconds late. "Baby Sister! Your home!" You saw, Opie, Your Brothers best Friend. "Hey Opi!" You said smiling as you parked. "Were Here!" You said as Riker snapped out of his thoughts. He nodded and got out. He looked around the strange place. Opie came over to hug you as he said "Um (Y/N) who's this?" Scanning your boyfriend. "Opi, this is my boyfriend Riker! Riker This Is Opie!" You said as they shook hands and Opi Called your brother and your nephew. "Oh My god, That's Abel And Thomas?" You Asked Opi! He nodded with a chuck. You cried in awe with Rikers support. "Hey Darlin" he smiled handing Thomas over to you as Abel hugged your leg. "O my You Too, What's Daddy Feeding You?" You giggled as Jaxs Stared at Riker. "Jaxs, he's only my boyfriend!" You reassured your brother as he unclenched his fist. He nodded and shook his hand frimly. "I'm Jaxs!" He said. "Riker!" He smiled shaking his hand. You smiled as they bonded.

Ratliff: "Hey Mom!" You said as you opened the door. She kissed your cheek as Ell Came Out. "Oh Ell This Is My mom! Mom This Is Ell!" You said as he made his way over to shake her hand. "Nice too meet you!" She said as Ell Hugged her. He smiled and went to get your 2 Week old Daughter. Your Mom Stared in awe. You were interrupted by a whole biker crew runner by your brother. Jackson Teller. "Jaxs! Boys!" You ran to hug them. They laughed at you even your boyfriend. "Boys, Meet Ellington! Ellington Meet these people." You laughed as your brother rolled his eyes. You didn't know how this was going to end.

Couldn't Think Of Ry:(

More Imagines/ preferences are coming!

Lave Yas