You Have Surgery

Ross; Ingrown Toenails: "Trust Me Baby, your gonna be fine! You'll see me in 30 Minutes!" Your boyfriend tried to remind you. Today, you had to have surgery on your toes. You had ingrown toenails, they were bothering you like hell burning through Your body. You cringed, as the nurse called your name. "Don't worry Baby, I'll be here when you get out! I love you!" He Said, kissing your forehead. You smiled as the nurse took you down the hall, as another nurse came to Your Boyfriend. "Mrs Lynch How are you?" She asked you, checking over your pile of papers. "Um, not Bad, just hurting." You said looking down at your feet. "Miss, I Promise your going to be okay! Alright?" She said as you sat down and she touched your shoulder. You nodded as she left. She left as the doctor came and brought you into the surgery operation room. "Mrs. lynch How are you doing?" He asked helping you mow the stool, making your way onto The bed. "Okay? I Guess!" You said as he covered you up with a blanket. "Um, am I going to be awake sir?" You asked. "Yes, indeed miss!" He said as a different nurse cam beside you. "It will only take 10 minutes per toe!" She said as you nodded. You flinched as the suck a needle into your toe. "Are you okay?" The doctor asked. "Yes, just that my feet are really sensitive!" You said looking up. He nodded and went very careful the following parts. You finished the surgery as the wheeled you out to the hall away. "Your just going to relax here miss, for a good ten minutes. Here's your Instructions and Your Prescription!" She said, giving them to you and explain them out loud. "Alright, Can You sign here and the doctor will be out soon to see you!" She said walking into the operation room. You wait 15 minutes and the doctor came out. "Your gonna be alright! Come and see me in 2 months. Here, Revan Will wheel you to your boyfriend." He said handing the wheelchair to her. "Where's your boyfriend Ma'am?" She said putting your bandaged feet up on the leg lifter and rolled you out. "The Blond, right there!" You said pointing to the 6' foot boy that was your boyfriend. She nodded and carefully rolled you down the hall to the waiting room where your Ross was. "Mr. Lynch?" She asked as she looked around. He stood up as he heard his name. He shot to you has he saw you crying in pain. "Here's her prescription and her instructions for the rest of the week!" She said as Ross Was focusing on you cringing from the pain, It killed Him. He nodded as she left and helped you change. "Baby Are you okay?" He asked helping you change. You shook you head no. He helped you up and hugged you tight. "It H-hurts so m-much!" You sobbed into his chest, since you were shorter then him. You changed as he helped you into the wheelchair and bent down to make sure you were okay. "I Know baby! I promise when we get home, your gonna be under my care, nobody else's!" He said kissing you as he got up and pushed you out to the lobby. He got you downstairs as his parents and Rydel came to help you. "R-Ross I-I Need Air!" You said, trying to get up. He pushed you down as his sister and his parents came in. They grabbed your things as Ross carried you out. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. You got home and he put you down on his bed and crawled into right beside you. You woke up and your breathing go heavier and heavier because you didn't know where you were. "Shhhh, baby it's okay, your safe your home! I love you!" He said kissing your forehead as he brought you closer and held you tighter.

Rocky: Ankle: You Waited in the waiting room with your Boyfriend of a Year and 9 months, Rocky, He held you hand as you tried to relax but you just grabbed His Hand with at tight grip. "Baby, trust me your gonna be fine! Please, don't worry your making me even scared!" He said, kissing your interlocked hands. You nodded as you shot up as the nurse called you. "Mrs. Lynch Are you ready?" She asked as your turned around and kissed Rocky. He wished you luck as the nurse lead you to the operation room. "Was That Your Husband?" The nurse asked you. "Yes Ma'am!" You smiled as she brought up Rocky. She laid you down on a stretcher and rolled you into the surgery room. "How are you Mrs. lynch?" The Female Doctor asked you. "Great!" You said, not stopping to think about Rocky. She smiled as she gave you something to sleep to do the operation. Hours later, you woke up In a white pale room. You sat up, with a struggle since your leg was up higher than it should be. You felt a tight grip as you turned your head to see your brunette boyfriend gripping your hand while sleeping. "Rocky?" You said, grabbing your free hand and slapping him on the face as he fell face first. "I'm Up!" He shot up, itching his head. "Baby!" He said going up to kiss your head. "Hi!" You said a little weak. "How you Feeling?" He asked putting your hair up into a messy bun. "Amazing, Now I know your hear!" You said, more up beat. He chuckled, as the nurse brought you lunch. You thanked her and went back to talking to Rocky. "When do I go home Baby?" You asked, taking a bite from your soup as Rocky had a bite from the cake you had. "Couple of hours!" He said with a bunch of cake in his mouth. You chuckled. "B-but I Need Fresh Air!" You said ripping the blanket off of you. He chuckled as he put the blanket back on you and kissed you. "Your Crazy!" He said, helping drink your juice. You groaned as you fell asleep. Hours and hours later, you woke up to find Rocky talking to the nurse about your release. You saw him sign a few papers and payed the nurse and came back to find you woken up. "Hey Baby!" He whispered as he kissed your head. "Alright Miss, let's help you put your clothes on and put you on Crutches!" She said as Rocky and her helped you out of bed. "R-Rocky!" You whimpered as he helped you put you on crutches. "I Know It Hurts Sweetie, trust me it only takes a few seconds to get out of here." He said helping you up and getting you out of the hospital room. He helped you get in the elevator As you cringed as some dude hit your ankle from his suitcase. "Dude, backoff My Girlfriend, can't you see she's on crutches?" He yelled at him as well as pushing him out of the elevator. You smiled at your protective boyfriend. "I don't want Anyone Touching you! I Mean ANYONE!" He said, making you laugh. "See There's That smile I've Been waiting For!" He said, reflecting your smile. "I love you" He said helping you out of the elevator and into the car. "I love you Too!" You smiled and kissed him!

Ratliff; Knee: Recently You Had Tore Your ACL In your knee. Which was killing you. You just had tore it today, from your abusive brother. You called Ell, since your phone was in your pocket as well as emergency. Within seconds, Your boyfriend and the ambulance arrived. "E-Ell?" You asked real dizzy. "Don't worry Baby I'm here!" He said as the female put you on the stretcher and carefully put you up into the ambulance with Ell by your Side. "Ell? W-where we g-going?" You asked, weakly. "To the hospital Baby!" He said whipping you tears. You fell asleep because the female gave you something that knocked you out for a while. You guys finally reached the emergency and wheeled you into the the hospital. Ell wasn't allowed in the operating room while your process. "(Y/N) (Y/N)!" He sounded like his voice was cracking as the nurse pushed him back. "Mr. Ratliff, Nobody is allowed in the operation room right now during the process! I'm sorry!" She said as she left to write up on your documents. He took a deep breathe as he threw his hands in his hair. As they rolled you down the hallway, you could stop yelling your boyfriends name. "Ell? Ell?" You started to panick. The doctor had to intersect some sleeping fluid into your system. You pasted out instantly. Hours after that, you woke up finding Ell Talking to his Mom as he saw you awake, a smile appeared on his face. "Baby! Your awake!" He said making his away over to your right side to kiss your forehead. You closed your eyes as he kissed upon your forehead. "My Knee!" You said panicking. "It's okay Sweetheart! There are just stitches! I promise!" He said reassuring you. You nodded, cringing from the pain. He helped you out of bed to get you safe and sound were you need to be. "Help Me?" You asked putting on His Trackies. He nodded and put them on slowly. He helped you down the hallway and into the lobby. He put your arm around his shoulder as he put his muscle arm around your waist. "I Love You!" He Said putting you into the car. "I Love you Too!" You said as he drove where you belonged.

Riker; Arm: "FUCK RIKER!" You yelled from the gym floor from your basketball game. Everyone on your team, the coach and your boyfriend made their way over to you,"(Y/N) what happened?" He asked with a panicky tone. "I-I Don't know!" He asked holding your arm. "Alright let's get her to emergency!" Your coach said, helping you, with Rikers support, onto the stretcher. The Raised the stretcher onto the ambulance and rushed to the hospital. You moved your head side to side, trying to forget about the pain. "Baby, your going to be okay! Trust me!" He said reassuring you as they pulled up in front of the emergency entrance. The opened the door and rushed you into the hospital, no registration or nothing, they just rushed you in. They cut Riker halfway since they had to close the operation room doors. His breathing hitches got heavier and heavier, getting really worried about you. You suddenly Woke up in the operating room. "Miss please go back to sleep!" The nurse asked you not to look her way. You screamed as loud as possible, which Riker noticed that scream from far distance. The people who were waiting were amazed that anyone would know there fiancés voice/scream or yell. He Ran throughout the whole hospital, trying to find you. He finally found you laying in your private room, screaming finding your arm in pain. You tried to fight the tears as Riker shot by your side. "Baby, please calm down! It's Alright!" He said soothing you. You winched in pain, which was really bad. "Nurse!" You yelled, clutching your Arm. She rushed in giving you some pain killers. Riker was so upset, he hated to see you like this. The best thing he could do was keep you under control.

Sorry, couldn't think of Ryland:(

Sorry, If I Spelt Something's Wrong, I'm on strong Pain Killer Medication, Since I Had Surgery Today on my toes.

More Imagines Coming Your Way!