You Cut

Ross: You Would Cut yourself Everyday Because nobody cared about you. You Though Why not End My Life Now. You Ran home and Didn't bother saying Hello to your Parents. You reached your room and Grabbed your Razor and Placed it right above your Right Vein. Wincing Filled the room, until you heard your bedroom door fly open. You Found your Boyfriend, Ross. "W-What are you doing?" He asked in a panicky Tone. "Nobody Cares about me. I get bullied everyday." "Babe I Care! Don't Listen to Those Sluts. There just jealous. A Beautiful Girl like you shouldn't do this" He Spoke With a verge of tears. You Cried into his chest. He Kissed your cheek and reassured You that he cares.

Rocky: You Were Past out in Rocky's bed. He Though you were so cute. He Crawled in beside you and kissed you fore heard as he grabbed your hand and saw your cuts. He held Back the tears. "(Y/N)?" He Said. "Mhmmm" Your throat activated. "Why?" You gave him a look then looked at your looked wrists. You Cried in his chest with Tear stains on his shirt. "Bullied" You Spoke threw the verge of tears. "He hugged you tight with tears. "Babe Please stop the cutting! You Don't Need to cut, Your Extremely Beautiful!" He kissed you and Traced over the cuts.

Riker; "Aren't You Sweating? Its a 100° out" He asked whipping  sweat from his chest and forehead. "I'm Totally Fine" You said whipping sweat from yours as well and pulling your sleeves down. He stopped you and tugged on both sleeves. "Bingo" He said with a sad look on his face. You bit your Lip and sighed, knowing he'd Find out soon. Tears started to float his eyes. "B-Baby" He stuttered. "I'm So sorry!" You cried in his Arms. "Shhh It okay! Just Promise You'll stop."

Ratliff: "hey (Y/N) Were going swimming wanna come?" Rydel asked you. "Nah I'm Good." "Oh come on!" You Shook you head. She Sighed and Agreed. You Just chilled with Stormie on the side as Ellington Approached You. "Hey Baby! Why aren't you in the water?" He asked. "Didn't Feel like it today" You Shrugged Gesturing You hands. Ell Got A Good Glimpse of why. "(Y/N)? Can I Talk to you?" "Sure Babe." You walked in the house and stood into of Ell. "what's Up Babe?" You asked worried. "Explain This?" He Grabbed you arm carefully and Pointed to your Freshly Cut wrists. "Baby I-I" You stuttered. He Hated seeing you like this. "Why?" He spoke. You Explained That You Dad Honestly Didn't care about you and that your get hate from fans. He Had tears Pouring down his face. "Babe I'm so sorry That is is happening. I Promise You won't go back to your dad and Stopping the hate. As well the cutting! Please. A girl like you shouldn't be doing something so cruel." You Nodded and Promised to stop.

Ryland: You Skipped lunch, instead you were out by the football field and cutted yourself. You wanted to keep it away from Ry. You Thought he would leave and move on to some slut. You Couldn't Take Getting Bullied at home and School. Then, getting hate from fans piled on top of that was too much. Lunch Was over and Now Was Ryland Football Practice. You Had Nothing since this was a free period. "Were were you at lunch babe?" Ry asked curiously. "Um A-" He Saw the razor in your hand and pulled up your sleeve to reveal the cuts. He bit his lip and hugged you tight. Reassuring you were beautiful!