He Doesnt Know He Has A Kid

Ross: He Has Been On Tour For A Year Now, and Still doesn't know he has a daughter. You Didn't tell Ross When he was home. You Honestly Didn't know How He Was going to react to Autumn. "You Ready To See Daddy?" You Said, making her giggle. You Drove to The airport to pick him up. You Grabbed Autumn and placed her on your hip and Walked inside. It Didn't take long for Ross to arrive. You Saw a blond boy with Hazel eyes walking your way. "Baby I Missed Y- Who's This?' He Paused. " Ross This Is Autumn, Y-Y-Your Daughter" You Stuttered and bit your lip. "M-Mine" He Pointed to himself. You nodded. "Why Didn't You Tell Me?" He said. "I Didn't Want to ruin your Career" you sighed. He Shook his Head, kissing you and Grabbing Autumn. "Hey Princess I'm Your Daddy!" He smiled while tickling her.

Rocky: You Decided to Go To The Chicago Tour With R5, But You Didn't Know How To Present Your Daughter That was 3. Yes, Rocky Has been on tour for 3 years. You Felt Ashamed That you didn't tell Rocky about Acacia, His ONLY Daughter. You Arrived At the venue and was Really Nervous At Rocky's Reaction. "Was He gonna leave?, What If He Wants me to put her up for adoption?" All These Questions were filling your Brain. Your Heart Raced As You saw Rocky. "Baby?" he yelled coming towards You. "Well Hello Cutie, (Y/N) Are you Babysitting?" He Asked, tickling Acacia. You Huffed and Shook Your head. "No Rocky... its Your Daughter!" I Finally Said. He was shocked and a little Upset. "Really? I Made Something That Beautiful! And, you didn't tell me 3 years ago I Had A Daughter?" He asked as he took Acacia from you. "I'm Sorry Rocky!" You kissed him and He Smiled and Kissed back.

Riker: Your we currently 9 months Pregnant with Riker's Baby and he had no clue that you were pregnant. He had been on tour of at least a year now. You Had no clue how you were going tell him, or even his family. You were at home doing what a normal person would do. Clean. "Damn, Id Already clean that spot" you yelled. You look down and found out your water broke. You didn't know why you didn't feel it. You Drove to the hospital and everything went black. *Hospital* You woke up with the room spinning and a Blonde Boy with Hazel Eyes and a Plaid shirt. "R-Riker?" you said still loopy. "Hey Baby!" he said kissing your forehead. "Why Didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He Sighed. " I Don't Know" you mumbled. "Well No Matter what I'm Always gonna be there For You and My Boy!"

Ratliff: You had just given Birth to a health baby Girl, He has no clue that you guys have a child. He came back for a week and things lead to.. You know! And ever since he doesn't have a clue. This was going to be hard, taking a baby on a plane then a concer? Then a Telling Your husband about His Little Baby Princess. Roxie Babbled as you walked into the venue. You bumped into Rydel Unexpectedly. "Hey (Y/N)! Who's This cutie?" She said while taking Roxie Out of my hands. "Ratliff's new Girl!" You muttered. She squealed as well as Roxie following her. "RATLIFF!!" Rydel Yelled. Now, your body was shaking, what if doesn't want the baby? What if he just wants the baby? All these Questions fled your head, you snapped out of your thoughts as he walked out. "What Rydel?" He asked as his eyes landed on you and the little creature. "hey Baby!" He walked over to you and kissed you. "Who's This little alien?" Ell Asked. " Y-Yours!" I chocked. He was shocked, then a smiled grew on his face. "it Worked?" He asked taking Roxie from your arms , playing with her. You nodded. "that's Awesome! Hey little Roxie, I. Your Daddy!" He voiced a 5 year old kid.

Ryland: He's Been Being in The war for awhile now. At Least 5 years. So that's Means, He has a 5 Year old, Ariana. He has missed his daughters first year of school and a little of second. You had just gotten a call that you've been wait 5 years for. You husband was finally coming home. You jumped and screamed. You had told your daughter and she was so excited to meet her daddy for the very first time in 5 years. You got changed and your daughter as well. Well you could tell she was Rylands Daugther. Red Tutu, red and Black High top a converses, "I Love the Fighter" tank and A Winnipeg jets SnapBack. You laughed at her little dress up. You got the car started and drove to the base (Airport). You showed up with you "Gothic Daugther" waiting for him. You were so Nervous. "What if He's Falling out Of love with me?" "He's Not coming back?" You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw a 5'11 Brunette with These Hazel eyes you feel in love with. You ran to him and grouped hugged him. "Hi Little One!" He Waved to Ariana. He thought you were babysitting "hi Daddy!" She giggled as she leaped into his Arms. He raised and eyebrow at you. "Surprise!" Thai was one of the best "welcome home" gifts he happy about!