Ross imagine for @solana101

Song: Iris- Cover by Sleeping With Sirens (Originally preformed by The Goo Goo dolls)

Imagine Request: Hey I love your story r5 images of preferences and I was wondering if you can do one for me my name is MIA one with me and Ross and I got my period if you can do that for me I'm so happy thank you

Hey Mia, I'm sorry I only saw your message only yesterday and you sent it 2 months ago.... Well, I hope you like this and don't hesitate to send more request!

Enjoy:)

Moaning and groaning came from your mouth since you were in pain, stomach pain. Mother nature decided it was your time of the month today. You were currently lying in bed listening to music from your tv by youtube. You got a phone call, you paused the current song and picked up the phone. The caller ID was your boyfriend Ross. You totally forgot you had a date with Ross, you felt bad that you had to cancel, but you were a wreck and didn't want to go out in public with the state you were in. "Hello," you answered, almost on the verge of tears. "What's wrong Babygirl?" he asked in a worried tone. You explained that it was "Shark week" and could go on your date.  "I'll be over in 5, unlock the door please, Princess." he spoke sweetly and hung up. You smiled, Ross was caring dude but can be a badass to at the same time. You quickly ran downstairs carefully, due to your pain, you unlocked the door and went back upstairs and put a show on until Ross got here. Not even, 5 minutes later, you heard the front door open and up the stairs and opened your bedroom door. There stood your beautiful blonde headed boyfriend with a bag full of stuff you were curious about. "How's my baby feeling?" he smiled and made his way over to your side of the bed and leaned over to kiss your forehead. You smiled, "A bit better, now that you're here." He smiled again and went to technically his side of the bed and took out the stuff of the bag. There laid movies, candy, one of his hoodies, a blanket, soup, tampons and a hot water bottle. You sat up and kissed him properly, then grabbed his hoodie and put it over your tank top and it covered half of your track pants. He put on a movie as you dug into the candy he had bought you. He got back to he bed, putting a blanket over you and him. You moved closer into his embrace, laying your head on his chest with your arms wrapped around his stomach. He wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled down at you while you were so in synced with the movie. Not even a half an hour later, you were fast asleep in his arms, with Ross kissing your head every 10 minutes or so.

Sorry it was short, but hope you enjoyed!