Days After The Surgery

Ross: Today You had too take off the bandages from your surgery that happened 2 Days ago. As much as they were hurting you, you didn't know what they were going to look like. You groaned and whimpered at the pain. "Baby Girl, I know your In pain but please relax your going to make it even worse." He said Calming you down. "You Ready?" He asked as he bent down to prepare for the reveal. "Shit" you yelled as the room kinda shook. "Baby I haven't even done anything yet" He said lifting his hands. You nodded and beat threw the pain of taking it off. A little groans here and there but It was tooken off. He didn't want to tell you because you would break down and that was Ross' biggest weekness. "Does it look okay?" You asked. He couldn't speak, as well he Knew how much pain you were in and that killed him. He couldn't stand to see his baby girl like this. "Alright! You ready for the next one?" He asked, kissing your forehead. You shrugged your shoulders then nodded. He counted down to 1 and gently pulled it off. You wanted to Scream so badly,. but you didn't wanna show your week side. "Fuck" you whispered under your breath. He Looked at you and stood up to embrace you into a tug hug. "It's Alright Baby Girl!" He said kissing your forehead. You looked down a your toes and yelled. "ROSS!" You cried as you looked at your indented toes. He held back some of his tears and kissed you even more. "I didn't want you to see Baby. I knew you would be like this. I'm so sorry!" He said kissing you once again to calm you down. "I'll be here don't worry!" He said whipping the blood and helping you get ready for your bath.

Rocky: You Were getting really anxious with your ankle. You Thought You broke it again or Its Feels Like A knife just got thrown into your ankle. Groans and Moans there, you couldn't wait any longer to get the damn cast off. "ROCKY! " You Yelled. He Heard You And Made his way to you with a worried expression. "What's Wrong Baby Girl?" He said grabbing your waist from Behind. "I want This Damn Thing Of My Fucking Ankle!  Now!" You yelled in pain. He nodded reassuringly and help you down on the couch and bent down to your ankle. "Are you ready?" he asked hold on gently to your bandage wrap. "JUST TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF!" You yelled making him jump. He told you to grab on his shoulder if it hurts. He slowly took the wrap off and you winced at the scene in front of you. "Fuck! " You Winced. He blinked slowly, then looking at you. You huffed and looked down and yelled.  Your Ankle had been swollen and kinda looked like someone had cut a knife with a bruised stitches. You started to cry, Rocky sat down beside you and said: " Baby, Don't Cry! I promise, That'll Be Gone In a week! Trust me!" with a kiss going towards your forehead. You Took His word and with in that one week, your ankle looked much better with Rocky's Support!

Ratliff: You Had Been Using Crutches Since the day you got out from the hospital, which was 5 Weeks Ago. You And Ellington Personally Hate it. You Only Hate It because you have to go to school, that doesn't have elevators and Ellington Hates It Because He Hates to See you in pain or cry, Which Was His Biggest Weakness and everyone that hated you they would on purpose bump your knee, which made you fall to the floor. You've Had Enough, Today was the day you finally took off the the badaging from your knee. Ell Drove you home and helped you in the door and over to the couch as he began to take off the bandages. Your Knee Didn't Look That Bad, A bruise Here and There as well as where they left a scar that they closed up and a little swelling. "it actually Doesn't look that bad!" you broke the silence. He Chuckled and Said, " Let see if You can "Actually" Walk!" As you chuckled along. He interlocked your hands together and helped you stand up, a few struggles came along but finally got up. He Held your hand As you walked, slowly, up and down the living room to the front door of your house. You were proud of yourself! You Never though you could do it. Ell Was amazed and kissed you. "Well I guess you Were "Actually" Right!" He chuckled.

Riker: Arm; It Had Been A week since the surgery for your arm. Figures out, your arm gave out while playing Basketball.  You've gotten to the point you wanted to rip off your arm brace, it has been killing you since the arm was your writing hand. Riker hated seeing you in so much pain handled with pain medication. Today, would and Riker Were headed to the doctor because you were getting your brace off. You were bouncing off the walls, you probably shouldn't of had that red bull. You Got into the rokm and waited for your doctor. "Hello Y/L/N! How are You?" Your Female Doctor Asked. "Sore!" you chuckled as she smiled. "Alright, Lets take This Cast Off Of You!" She said coming closer to take your brace off. You flounced abit but she finally got it off. Minor Bruising was circled around your wrist all the way until your elbow. You raised your arm up, which wasn't the best Idea.  "Alright Miss, Its Okay but I'm gonna keep you on your medacation  but im goin to put you in Physo Therapy! Your Dates Will Start every Wednesday!  How does next week work?" She said writing all of this down. you nodded and she gave you the times, dates, the place and a refill of your medacation.  "At least something good came out of that!" Riker spoke, holding you Hand gently. You chuckled as he kissed your forehead.