Riker imagine for @vik91r5

Listen to I'll follow you down by Shinedown while reading this:)

Riker had been away on tour for awhile now and you were missing him deeply. You always facetimed, called, texted. But that wasn't enough. Your ex was trying to contact you and it was putting stress on you. You decided to surprise Riker. You had made plans with Rydel and Stormie to fly down to which city they were playing that night. You were really nervous. What if he fell out of love? What if he wants to break up? All these questions were running through your head. Snap out of it Vikki, thats not true. But it could be. You took a deep breath and headed to the venue. "VIKKI" Rydel screeched from the other side of the arena. You giggled and went over to hug her and catch up. She brought you into the dressing room and Riker was so shocked. He ran to you and lifted you up. "You don't understand how much i missed you" he said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. You just started to cry. "Can we talk in private Rike. Please?" You asked as you whispered in his ear he nodded and went outside. "What's up darlin'" he asked with concern. "My ex has been trying to contact me. Its too hard Riker, I cant deal with it." You cried. He whipped your tears and hugged you. "Babe, i won't let him touch you. I'll follow you. Not doubt im on your side okay love!" He states making you feel better. "Okay" you giggle and hug him. You were glad to have him in your arms.

Hoped you liked it Vikki; )
If you guys want an imagine, direct message me on here or on my instagram: @damn_gurl_its_satan
:)