Your The School Girl Jock

Ross:"Touch Me Again Your Face Won't Be Any Prettier!" I Grabbed Ross' Girlfriend Samantha, Only Because She Tried to kick me into the face. Everyone was crowding us, Even Ross. I Laughed as I Dropped her and Walked Away With My Crew. "Wow!" Ross Stared and Drooled until Samantha Cried. "Oh sorry Sweetie!" He Lied And Helped her up. "Why didn't you do Anything?" she asked crossing her arms. He Shrugged and walked away leaving her there. You've Always Had a crush on Ross and Ross Always had A Crush on you ever since. He Met you at lunch As he walked in on me Changing From Volleyball Practice. "(Y/N)? Can I talk To You?" You heard Ross From the other side of the door. You quickly put your Shorts on and walked over carrying your combats. "Yea What's U-" He cut you off by Kissing you. You Both pulled back and Smiled. "I Love You (Y/N)!"He Said. "What About Samantha?" You asked looking down putting on your combats. "Long Gone!" He Said Pulling you into a another Kiss.

Rocky: You Were Walking Down the hallway With the Football Team. Yes, Your On The Boys Football Team. You Were In the Middle Of Course, with Rocky's Hand Around your shoulder. You Sorta Blushed and snapped out of it. "Meet Me After football practice.!" Rocky Whispered into you ear. You pushed him making Sure He ended up in a door head first somehow. "What's Rocky gonna say to me?" You muttered and met up with some of your girls and walked to class. class Ended And Next was football, Rocky walked up to you and pulled you to the other side of the field. He Took you Helmet Off and Kissed you. You were surprised. "W-Wow!" You stuttered with a shock. "(Y/N) Will You Be My girlfriend?" He asked. you ran to kiss him.

Riker: "H-Hey (Y/N)!" He Said Happily, Pushing his glasses up. "Hey Riker!" You waved. "I Need to Ask You something!"He asked looking down. "Of Course What Is It Riker?" You touched his shoulder. "W-Will You, Nevermind!"He Huffed. "Riker Anthony Lynch, You don't tell me Now, I'll Kick your ass!",you yelled, Getting 'Ohhhs' and 'Oh No's'. "WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?" He Finally got out. "You Quickly Nodded and left. "Just No Glasses." you walked back then walked forward with a wink. He Chuckled to himself and blushed. *That Night* You walked downstairs where Your Mom and dad were standing and Riker? You Honestly Thought It was Jeffrey Goodman Coming here. "Heey Baby!" he kissed my hand. We took Some shots and left. This was Going To unforgettable.

Ratliff: You Were Best friends with his half brother. You were in the hallway talking with your friends that were on your hockey team. On the other side, you saw Ellington with Ross, Ryland, Riker, Rocky and Delly talking. He Waved then whispering something to Rocky. You Winked at him and left to go to your history class. He followed you since both of you are In the same class. "good luck Bro!" You heard Rocky say to Ell. You chuckled silently and kept walking. Someone Spun you around and kissed you. You opened your eyes and saw Ellington. The both of you pulled back, you bit your lips as he said "Will You Be My Girlfriend?" Pushing up his glass. "Of course" kissing him again

Ryland: He'd Wait for you every Football practice, since you were on the boys team and there wasn't a girls team. He always kissed your cheek and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You blushed, honestly had a crush on him since you guys were little. But he treats you like he was your boyfriend, even though you had one that abuses you. "(Y/N) Are you okay Sweetheart?" He asked coming up to you. "Y-Yeah I'm totally Fine!" You lied and fake smiled. You saw your ex on the bleachers coming down with a angry look on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" He yelled at you while hitting you, making sure Ryland Saw. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" He Yelled, pulling him off. He kicked him and punched him many times until he passed out. He was finished with him and went to go help you up. "Baby are you okay?" He asked whipping a tear. You shook your head no. "Don't Worry Baby, I won't let him put a finger on you again.