Ross imagine for @carling0802

Request: Umm can I please have a Ross imagine during school like he is popular and I'm not kinda thing? Please that would be awesome thanks.

Song: B-e-a-utiful by Megan Nicole

You were in 11th year of high school. You weren't popular but you weren't lonely. You had friends and people that you talked to in general but not a high standard popular, like Ross Lynch, the jock of the school. He was more popular than you, had a girlfriend (who is a complete bitch, I may add), had a bunch of friends, played football and hockey. He knew who you were and you knew who he was obviously, since you had a crush on him. You had saw him earlier today before first period and he gave you a smile and a little wave, while you returned it and walked off to your class. Later, you were headed to your locker to grab your books for 3rd period, that's when you saw Ross and his girlfriend fighting, which lead to yelling and her slapping him right across the face. You gasped silently, somehow Ross had heard you and looked up with hurt and sorrow in his eyes. You walked away and started to cry abit, was it because of earlier when you waved to him and his girlfriend saw you too and maybe she got jealous? You took a deep breath and headed to the bleachers since it was lunch and the boys football team was at practise, so which means Ross was coming to. You sighed and was about to leave to go meet up with your friends. You got to the last step at the stairs and someone caught your right wrist. The person spun you around and that person happened to be Ross. You smiled and tucked a bit of hair, with surprise, he kissed you. You were startled abit, but eased into it. You both pulled back and Ross smiled, but it quickly disappeared. "Sorry, I just really like you" he stated, and scratched the back of his neck. "I-I like you too Ross, but what about your girlfriend and your friends?" you said, looking away. He sighed and told you to sit down on the bleachers. You obeyed and sat down to see what he had to say. "I broke it off with her, since she overheard me telling my friends about you and say that you're beautiful, smart, talented, all of the above and she didn't like that, my friends thought you were better than her. I agreed with them, greatly. I really do love you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he looked up, wishing you were going to say yes. You were shocked, the Ross Lynch was asking you out. You smiled and leaned in one more time, wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his strong muscular arms around your small waist. "Does that answer your question Lynch?" both of you chuckled and leaned in one more time.

SOOO HOPE YOU LIKED IT! SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

Any Imagines or Preferences ideas? Let me know by messaging me on my message board, any story or my Instagram.

Instagram: @ Damn_gurl_its_satan or @ mvmz.elizvbeth

HAVE A NICE DAY BUBBLEBUTTS:)