Storting Halloween Candy with your Kids

Heyy Guys I Know Halloween Was Like.... Last Month But, I wasn't allowed to use my phone and I Had School Work....Ugh... let's pretend that its still Halloween!

Ross: Your Daughter, was sorting candy by Chips, Chocolate and Random things. Ross' Eyes lit up as she put candy in each pile. "Mummy! Mummy Look at all the candy I got!" She pranced over to you. "Wow.... How long is th-" You cut yourself off and looked at Ross. "Daddy drop My Nerds!"

Rocky: She already had chocolate all over her face, as well with Rocky. "No More Chocolate For you!" He said. "Well No More of my chocolate for you!" She Snapped Into a "Z" Form. You only could laugh at there little argument.

Riker: You Guys Have Been Trick Or Treating For at least 2 Hours with 9 Bags Of Candy Full. Your Son Was Getting Tired and all he wanted to was Go home and Sort his candy. "Wow Buddy You Got A lot Of Candy" You say, Finishing Cleaning Up The Kitchen. "Are You Gonna Share with daddy?" Riker Asked With a puppy dog look. He Sighed and gave Riker 12 Candy Bars. "Riker!" You Yelled.

Ratliff: You Had Put Down Your Son From Trick or Treating. As You Walk Back downstairs, Ell had already Had gone threw  his candy Bag. You Heard Little Footsteps Coming Downstairs. "Your In Trouble Ell."

Ryland: He Had feel asleep in His Daughters Bed with the bag of candy right on the side of the floor were he was sleeping. He Inched over trying to get some until Ross Stopped Him. "Dude You Know She's Gonna Kill You Right? he whispered. As He Was about to speak His Little girl, with her eyes closed, said "Not On You Life Time Old Man!"