You're in a rock band

Ross: Ross had been obsessed with your band since your band had started. One day he was listening to one of his favourite bands and typed the bands name wrong and typed yours instead. He realized that he mistyped it but had too take a double take (hA see what I did there). When he saw you as the the thumbnail, he instantly fell in love. Since then, he's been a big fan of his girlfriend.  He tries to come to every show around his busy schedule to see his favourite girl perform. He thinks its cute that you blush while singing some of the "inappropriate words"

Rocky: The first time he knew that you were in a rock band was when his siblings and Ratliff dragged him to see All Time Low and you were the opening act. he instantly fell in love from your first song of the night. He never thought that a girl as pretty and attractive as you would be into the rock genre. After the show, you both hit it off at the meet n greet. Since then, you've been a couple.

Riker: His friend had knew your dad, which was Kid rock (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS, IM SORRY AND ILL PUT ONE OF THE SONGS ABOVE) and you happened to be sing with him tonight. You noticed the blonde from a far talking to one of your dad's youngest friends. He noticed as you turned your head abit to blush while he chuckled. Later that night, you had came on stage and saw the familiar blonde again but this time, in the front row. You smiled to yourself, knowing you wanted to impress him, since you had a crush on him. You had started off with the famous "So Hott", Riker was smirking right down in front of you. Let's say, you had introduced yourselves and later that night had some fun ;)

Ellington:  You were in a band with your best friend, your cousin and your sister. You could sing, but didn't want to be upfront and centre. You played the drums and sang/screamed at the same time. You were playing a large venue and this was your first time playing it which you were nervous for. That's until your spotted a brunette, about your age and way taller than you. He smiled and walked back to the group that he came from, his friends probably. you left to get ready for the show and spotted the same brunette again.  Your band had done a cover of "Payphone" by Maroon 5.   (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JiMO1-W1CM) Let's just say, Ratliff was star struck when he saw you playing the drums and singing/screaming, his friends started to tease him for staring at you for a while. After the show, you had met and he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Sorry couldn't think of Rydel or Ryland :(....

Want an imagine or have a preference idea? Lemme know by hitting me up on my social media or my message board/ inbox or commenting on a recent story.

Instagram: @Damn_gurl_its_satan or mvmz.elizvbeth

Tumblr: @ icetealava or @ damn_gurl_its_memz

HAVE A NICE DAY BUBBLEBUTS :)