When He Gets Drunk Pref2

Riker: "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM FEELIN 22!" Riker sang while I was driving home and he was cranking up the stereo I had in my car. And... So I sang along also. We both giggled. "I love you Y/N!" Riker said with a cheeky grin. "I know" you whispered. You finally arrived home, and Riker collapsed on the bed you to shared. All night Riker didn't let go of you. "Good night my prince" as I kissed his forehead. All he gave was a big smile then dosed back to sleep.

Rocky: "Hey Sexy!" I said to rocky with a laugh. "Hey your Pretty and everything But.....I have a girlfriend." Rocky said with a drunk jerky grin. I let out a giggle. It was the cutest thing ever. "C'mon ill take you home!" "Y/N thank god your here!!!! Some girl tried to hit on me, but I told her straight out I have a girlfriend!" He protested ( It would of been funny if it was Jimmy! Directioners you know what I mean!) you let out a chuckle. He arrived at my place, Rocky moved out from his family home. He just dosed off on the couch. "Baby come here!" He said while been half a sleep and patting the etc space on the couch. "yes honey?" I said. "I love you! Nobody else. Got that?" "Yes sexy! And I know!" He always gave you a jerky smile when you called him sexy. And then you finally passed out right beside him on the couch.

Ross: "TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND Y/N IS PRETTY!" Ross yelled out the window and rocking out to Guns N Roses Paradise City. I smiled. He always was truthful when he was drunk. "I got something to tell you" Ross said while poking my head. "Yes rossy" I said as I poked his head back. He started to break out his award winning giggle. "I LOVE PANCAKES" I whispered into your ear. "Yes I know you love your pancakes." I said with hospitality. "One day I'm gonna name our kids Pancakes and syrup" he said with his eyes closed and with that Jerky grin again. Now I started to giggle. Okay maybe that part wasn't truthful but those names will come in handy when so. Ross was passed out just we pulled in the drive way. Now what was I gonna do? I thought to myself. I got out of the driver side door and over to the passenger side and threw Ross over my shoulder. He was a cutie when he was passed out. "Umm it looks like you just kidnaped him without the blindfold!" Rocky said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and layed Ross on his bed and I passed out with him

Ryland: "Hey sweethang!" He said to me with a wink and kissed me. He were having a party at the Lynches that Ross threw and little did I know that Ross was drunk as well. I'm not surprised. I went to go to bathroom just to check my makeup and when I came out Ryland was passed out. He was the cutest thing I've seen. I picked Ryland up and before I took him up stairs I heard Rydel say" When your done with take load I got another one for you" she said with sarcasm and then pointed to Ross. I laughed and nodded. I ran up stairs without making him fall and I threw him on the bed. "Baby were are you going?" Ryland said giving me a confused look. "I'm just gonna clean up downstairs!" He nodded and I rushed back down stairs to grab Ross. I threw him over my shoulder as I saw Rydel kicking everyone out. "Hahah let me take a pic" she said. @rydelr5: Wow now Ross has a servant. But why Y/N? @Y/T/N. I slopped up the stairs again with Rydel by my side. "Be careful he may be heavy!" She said again with sarcasm coming from those words. I plot Ross on his bed and me and Rydel say our good nights, also I plotted right into Ryland's bed and wrap his arms around me with planting a kiss on forehead.

Ratliff: "Please be safe" as Ratliff's mum, Cheryl said to me. I nodded and took him to the passenger side, then walked over to the driver side. "Who are you?" He said without a clue. You just shook your heard and huffed. "Wait let me guess? Rocky?" He added "Nope, but keep trying!" I said with hope. "Umm A telatubby! No scoobydoo! No.... Wait is it Y/N?" He finally said "No, No and yes" I said with a giggle. He counted back "1,2,3..... O EM GEE IT IS YOU ....... WAIT TURN THIS UP!!!!!" He said with his goofy laugh. "IT'S A LONG WAY TOP DA TOP IF YA WANNA ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!" He sang while I pulled into the drive way. The song just ended. I opened the door and got out so did Ratliff. He started to wobble a bit, he was about to fall I got him just in time. "My hero!" He stated. I took a pic @(Y/T/N) Seems like I got a job to be @Ratliffs new "Bodyguard" sadly. Posted. I took Ratliff up stairs and laid him on the bed it was already about 1am and someone commented on the the picture of me and drunk Ratliff. "Score! @ratliffr5 were do you get them?" Gladly it was only Rocky. "Hey! It's only for @Ratliffr5 and besides I don't know anybody else sorry! @Rockyr5" I tweeted back. I finally got into so PJ's, plugged my phone in right beside my and crawled beside Ratliff. He rolled over to see my face "did you know how beautiful you are" I blushed and he kissed my forehead then we fell fast asleep.