Ross imagine For @Ross_baby_girl

Ross and you had been trying for a baby for the longest time. The time has come. You had found out that you were pregnant and couldn't be anymore happier. You decided to tell your husband of 2 years, Ross. You rushed home to gather the scavenger hunt for him. You wrote tiny little messages leading up to the surprise. The door opened and shut, you knew it was Ross. He didn't know that you were home. He muttered at 'what?' Which lead him to giggle and go up the stairs, since t the bottom of the note said "if we had kids, which room would they be in? :)". As he got to the 4th note, which said, "What do you think are looking little ones name would be? :)", you kinda had a feeling that he caught on about you being pregnant since you heard little squeals coming from him. He had reached the last note was on your two's dresser. The note was, "is this positive or negative? ;)" which was stuck on to the pregnancy test. He dashed down the stairs, which he almost slipped.  "Is it true?" He said out of breath, with the pregnancy test upwards him. "Well, which one do you think we'll need?" You said holding up a blue and pink onesie. He screamed like a girl, -which he always did (ITS A JOKE)-, he hugged you and bent down to you a soft now, flat stomach. "Hey baby, it's daddy. I can't wait till you come little monster. I love you already." He said rubbing his big calloused hands along your small flat bump. "Your the best, did you know that?" He said as he got up and kissed you passionately.

IM SO SORRY IT UP LATE LIKE SSOOOOOOOO LATE AND A SMALL IMAGINE BUT I HOPED YA LIKED IT DARLIN'

Want an imagine or even have a preference idea?
Lemme know by commenting on a story, my message board, a private message or even a do on Instagram.

@damn_gurl_its_satan

Check out my co-own pages on Instagram

@myloveforr5isinfinite
@drunkcamila