How you tell him you're pregnant

Ross: You thought it would be cute to do a scavenger hunt around the house. You heard a squeal from him as he got closer and closer. The last clue you had was on your stomach. You heard Ross run down the stairs into the kitchen where you were. He turned you around and lifted your shirt, since the card had said "come downstairs and lift up my shirt...xo :)." You had used a sharpie to write "I'm pregnant." He spun you around and then realized he shouldn't do that since your caring his child.

Rocky: You had prepared dinner for the lynches since it was Rocky's birthday and he wanted just to be with family (Ell is included in family duh) and you for his birthday and you offered to make dinner. You had made a theme. All baby food (over just small food or whatever every you call it." You had made baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby peas and baby potatoes(Idk if that's a real thing) and for dessert was a cake with "I'm pregnant". You called everyone for dinner. Everyone grabbed what they wanted as Stormie gave you a smile, as she caught on to what you were doing. Rocky didn't seem to notice. "Babe, do you notice anything?" you smiled sweetly. He looked at you confused and gave a small sign. "I'll be back." You said heading into the kitchen to grab the cake and placed it infront of Rocky. "Mom, you're pregnant again?" Rocky asked his mom in shock. She laughed ad she shook her head and then pointed to you. "Oh, OH" He finally realized and went up to you kissing you passionately.

Riker: He was currently writing a new song as you were secretly trying to surprise him with telling him you're pregnant. You had went to a baby clothing store earlier while he was out with the band and Ryland. You had picked up a pink onesie and a blue onesie. You had called him downstairs to ask him what he wanted for dinner and that's when you were going to tell him. "What's up Princess?" he came into the kitchen, behind you. Wrapping his arms around you waist as you were looking of what to have found dinner. "Oh, I was just wondering what you wanted for dinner?" you ask turning around and snuggling into his chest. "How about tacos?" he suggested as he looked down at you as you lifted your head up. "Yeah ok. oh, and Babe?" you said as he was about to leave. "Which one do you'll think we'll need?" you smiled and held up both onesies. He was dumbfounded for a few moments, the caught on. He smothered you in kisses, that's what he does when he's excited about something.

Ellington: You had been throwing up alot lately and realized that you and Ell did the deed a few weeks back and thought you could be pregnant. You bought a test and rushed home. You took it and couldn't be anymore happy. You were having a child with your best friend, your husband. Ell had brought up the topic lately of having kids and you were all for it. You had thought you would surprise him with this. You had a small box that fitted the pregnancy test and left it on the table in the front entrance where gr normally would put his keys, wallet and everything else. So he would grab it right way. You left it there, since he texted you a few minutes ago he was on his way home. You travelled to the living to pretend you were cleaning. You heard the front door open, signalling Ell was home. He ran right into the living room and asked, "Babe, I don't know how to read these things. But, a-are you pregnant?" his voice sounded with hope. You turned around and nodded. He ran to you and started talking to your belly. You giggled at everything he said since it was typical Ellington.

Ryland: You went to the doctors to clear up that you were pregnant. You were far enough to know the due date for your baby, so you thought why not tell Ryland that way. You arrived home and saw him on the couch with Ross playing Call Of Duty while Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ell were in the kitchen trying to find something to snack on. He noticed you came threw the hallway which lead into the living room. "Hey Ry, can I talk you please?" you smiled at the two young boys infront of you. Ryland got up and immediately, Rocky took his spot to play. You giggled and lead Ry into the hallway. "what's up babygirl?" he asked concerned. "I have to make a trip to the hospital on (Y/D/D)- which means Your due date-" you giggled, knowing he won't get it on the first try. His eyes widen and asked "Why? Is it bad? Are you having surgery? Is someone d-" you had cut him off. "Nothing bad, it's actually good. Our son or daughter will be here that day!" you smiled and held your stomach. He looked at your stomach. "Are you pregnant?" he asked, a bit to loud. Enough for everyone to hear. "Yes, love" you smiled. "OH MY GOD, GUYS IM GONNA BE A DAD." He yelled around the house.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been posting alot. I just started high school and having a lot of test and homework and it only what? The first month so I'm back and I'm getting to all the imagines you guys have requested and more preferences!