Your In The U.S. Army

Ross: He Was Waiting Nervously for you to arrive at the airport. You Had Just Completed another year of The U.S Army. Your Main Role Was "Combat Royal" you had been texting Ross since this morning saying "I miss you" I Want you home" "I Need You" "I Miss Your Kisses". You Jumped off the plane and waved back to the people you severed with. "(Y/N)" Ross Yelled so everyone in the airport could hear him. "Ross" You Dropped you stuff and ran to him and jumped in your arms. Breathing In each others scents. "God I Missed you baby" You Both Said. He Left you with a very passionate kiss for you return.

Rocky: You Didn't tell Rocky When You coming back from The Army. You Only told Rydel because you wanted to surprise him at the next concert. "Okay We Want To Bring Someone Special On Stage. She's Been Gone for a while But Here To Surprise Someone!" Rydel Squealed into the mic. "Rydel I Told You She won't come, She's In Singapore Right Now!" He Stated with a sad expression. "Oh Really?" You said Sassily "(Y/N)?" He Lit Up and ran To you. "What Are You Doing Here?" "What? I Can't come Home to See My Baby?"

Riker: "Hey Baby" He Said Into The camera. "Hey!" You Responded. This Was Your Nightly Skype Date, Since you were in Oman Serving. "I miss You So Much, Baby I Just want you back in my arms" he wined you giggled as you roommate disturbed your Skype Date. "(Y/N) We Got Training At 4am So Turn that damn thing off." She Roared. "Sorry Baby Gotta Go! Love You! I can't wait to be home!"

Ratliff: You Quietly Sneaked Into yours And Ell's House. He Was Currently in the shower as you walked up stairs into your bedroom and changed out of your uniform. You Folded it and Placed it underneath Your Combat Boots. You Left and went to the kitchen to fix something up. Ell Waked out of the shower and Was totally lost. He Thought he was going nuts. He Walked downstairs to see Blond Hair whooshing to the left. He Slowly Approached to the kitchen. "(Y/N)?" "Ell?" Mocking his voice. You ran into his arms and he kissed you. "I've Missed you babe! He Said threw the Kiss.

Ryland: He Was In Class, So he couldn't pick you up at the airport. You Came up with the idea of surprising him. You Walked into the school, straight to the main office."How May I Help You Ma'am?" "Ryland Lynch?" "Ah, Yes! He's In Room 307. Just Go Straight and It will be The 4th door on you left." You Thanked her and Walked to the room. "Come In Ma'am" His Teacher said. "(Y/N)?" Ryland Yelled from his seat as he got up to hug you. "You Are Excused Mr. Lynch and Ma'am." You Fled out the classroom into the hallway. "What Are you doing here?" "I Came to visit!" "Man I Love You!" He said as he passionately kissed you until you got caught by the principal.