Your Perfect To Me! "Cutting"

Preferences Based On The Song: "Fuckin Perfect" By P¡nk!

Ross: Wincing fled the room. Over and over again, you cutter your wrists and legs. You couldn't take it anymore, you were sick and tired of all the hate and abused from your family and friends. Everyday you tried to just play cool, but you just into a total mess by the end of the day. Your Boyfriend, Ross, knows about the hate, but not your dirty little secret. If you told him, you think that he was gonna leave. You didn't need that right now. You thought today was it. Your gonna end your life. You ran home from school and up to your room. You sat your backpack down and grabbed your blade from your drawer. You slid down to the grow and set the blade in place. You cutted a couple time then you heard your door hit the wall. There stood a upset Ross Lynch. You shredded tears as he sat right beside you. "Why?" He shook his head. "NOBOODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME IF I DIE!" You Screamed out loud. He shook his head again and spoke" Babe, are forgetting something? I care. I have from the beginning. I honestly have no fucking idea why such a beautiful girl like you would do this. I love you! Nothing in the world can make me upset but you cutting yourself. Your Amazing Babe!"

Rocky: "I Can't Do This" you muttered. "WHAT THE HELL! STOP FUCKING TALKING TO YOURSELF" Your Dad Yelled to you. You slid down the wall, crying. You wiped your tears and grabbed a sharp metal piece and placed over your right wrist. Wincing and Moans filled the air. You cried yourself to sleep, trying to forget about the pain and Blood all in your right wrist. Somehow you managed to fall asleep. The Next day, you went to school and ignored everyone. You opened your locked and rested your head in it. You slid down and cried. "Are You okay Princess?" A 6'2 Brunette asked you. You didn't respond. He put his stuff down and sat beside you. Your Crush, Rocky Lynch, was actually talking to you. You kept it cool and replied "Y-Yeah I'm Fine!" You stuttered, clutching your arm from the pain. You raised and eyebrow and grabbed your arm gently and rolled up the sleeve. "Why?" He asked, kissing every single scar. "My dad!" You cried into his chest. He Stood you up and kissed your Cheek. "Please Stop!?" He asked as you turned away. You were on your way home, you felt really dizzy , so you thought it would of been a good idea to stop and rest. You put your backpack down and sat upwards on a tree. Your eyes started to close as you saw the same 6'2 brunette coming your way. You woke up finding yourself in a white room. You sat up weekly as you saw Rocky. "I thought I Lost you!" He said holding your fragile hand. "I love you!" You said. "I Love You Too Sweetheart!" He said kissing your forehead.

Riker: you Quickly ran up to your room without your father noticing. He has been abusing you ever since you and Riker Start to date. You've had enough so you thought cutting would stop your father, but no. Even though you cut, he slapped your scars. Asking them bleed even more than before. You had to meet Riker at the studio, you were so stressed you didn't know how you were going hide your scars. You grabbed on of his baggy jumpers and tried any makeup product you cover it, nothing work. You walked to the studio and saw Rikers Smile going into a panicky one. "Aren't you sweating? It's like 100* out." He asked almost taking the sweater off. "I'm Fine!" You said tugging the the sleeves. He looked at you with clueless look. He grabbed your arm gently and pulled it up. "I'm Sorry Riker!" You started to cry. "Who did this to you? And Please stop! Someone This Beautiful Shouldn't cut there self!" "M-my Dad!" You cried into his chest. "He's dead!"

Ratliff: "Slut" "fat" "whore" "jackass" "worthless." Your Mother called you. You cried into your pillow as she pushed you off the bed to smack you. "Whore" she said and left your room. You crawled into the corner and rocked yourself back and forth, crying. Your grabbed your razor and left 4-5 cuts on each arm, repeatedly over the old ones. You grab a suitcase and pack everything and left. "Ow" you cried, clutching you arm. Not the best idea of jumping out of a window. You ran Very fast to your Boyfriends, Ellington's house. You knocked Rapidly. The door opened to revel and worried Ratliff. "Baby!" He Pulled you inside. He scanned you from head to toe. Bruise to bruise and cut to, "Wait What?" He said, gently grabbed your left arm. "What Happened now?" He asked kissing your scars repeatedly. "My M-Mother!" "Com'n we got business to take care of."

Ryland: "What's That Red stuff coming from?!" Your 7 Year old sister asked. "Ketchup" you giggled. She giggled as well. You had a great bond with your sister. Never once a fight. You honestly didn't want to tell her that you cut. That would ruin the whole "Sister Relationship" thing. "Y/N) WERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" You Stupid boyfriend asked. "In Here Tyler! Hey Acacia why don't you go upstairs and play a movie and I'll be up soon."'you smiled, giving he a kiss on the cheek. "Okay (Y/N)! " she ran up to your room. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEML? CHEATING ON ME WITH THE JERK FOOTBALL PLAYER?" He said Slapping you. "Me and Ryland are just friends."'he said trying to actually trying not to say that your Really dating. He slapped you and shook his head and left. You were crying on the floor. You ran to the bathroom and grabbed your razor, 5 cuts and you were done. You ran to your room. "Acacia We need to leave. Pack a suitcase!" Said grabbing clothes from your closet and drawers. "Why Sissy?" She asked sad. "Just please?" You asked already grabbing your shoes. You guys were finished at the same time and left. You drove to The Lynches house and ran up to the door. "Hey Babe!" He said kissing you. "Hey! Can Me And My sister stay here. Tyler Trying to kill us. I don't wanna loose my little sister." You said basically crying. "Of course. But wait!" He said grabbing your arm and seeing your cuts. "Tyler?" He asked, kissing them. You nodded! "I Promise You Tyler won't to leave a finger on you and Acacia!"