Ross Imagine For @Ariannalisa

"Hey Ross!" Your older brother, Ratliff called out to his best friend. Your brother had brought you along to meet the other 4 members of his band. You secretly had a crush on Ross ever since you heard of them. You started to sweat and shiver as Ross and his sliblings came to greet the both of you. "Hello, Beyonce and you must be Y/N!" Ross called out. "H-Hi.." You stuttered as you blushed. He looked down as Rydel pushed him back. "Hi, I'm Rydel!" she giggled as she hugged you. The rest of the band members said there greeting as well as their little brother Ryland. You kept biting you lip as Ross was about to take his shirt off to go into the pool. "Earth, To (Y/N)?" Rocky said, waving his hand in front of your face. You shook out of your sight seeing. "Huh?" you asked confused. "We all know you love Ross!" he said, holding the 'Love' part. You blushed as pushed Rocky into the pool. "Really Y/N?" he said with a fake serious look. "Yes Rocky, It was totally worth it" You finished your sentence as some on pushed you into the pool and then jumped in right after you. It was Ross. "What was that for Ross?" you asked, a little annoyed. "Yeah, Ross, why?" Your Older brother stepped in but with a giggle. "Ellington!" you demanded as he threw his hands up in surrender. "Listen, Y/N, I really really like you. I wanted to know if you'd like to go on a date with me friday night?" he asked with a bright smile on his face. you looked over at Your brother, still swimming. He smiled and nodding which meant he was alright with the date. "I'd love too!" you said kissing his cheek. His eyes went big as he landed back in the water starstruck. He jumped up quick, since you were laughing and Ellington had something to say. "Hurt my sister, Ill kill you! got it Lynch?" my brother sternly warned Him. He nodded vigorously. This was a start if a Perfect Relationship!

Thank You All For Commenting and That Unicorn stuff! Message me anytime if you want an imagine!

PEACE OUTTTAAAAA♡♥