You Came From An Abusive Relationship

Ross: Bloody and broken. Your Boyfriend, Jude, had Knocked you out for the tenth time. He Thinks That Your Cheating On Him With Ross Because you been hanging around with him for a while now. "You Slut!" He Exclaimed and Slapped your cheek. Since You Lived with him, you were on the couch. You Couldn't take it anymore. You Grabbed You Jacket and shoes . You Ran out the Over To Ross' House. I was raining so he couldn't see the blood and the bruises Jude has left you. "Omg (Y/N)!" He Pulled you in and shut the door behind him.  You cried into his chest as he pulled you into his chest. "Jude?" He finally spoke After the 5 minutes of calming you down. You Nodded. "You Know I Would Never do that to you. Your To Beautiful and Kind To be tossed Around like that." "I'm Done With him" You Trailed off. "As well, He wasn't My First Choice..." You added. "Then Who Was?" "You" You Mumbled. "Really?" He asked You Nodded. He Let Go and Spoke. "Well Beautiful (Y/N) Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He asked, gripping your hand. "Yes!"

Rocky: "NO NO NO!!!!" You yelled for the past Hour now. "Shut Up You Little Brat!" My Horrible Boyfriend, Sam, Whipped my with his belt. You Tried to escape, Nothing. It finally stop after he grabbed his keys and drove off. This was your chance To get out. You Ran As fast as you Can To Meet Rocky at your house. Your Turned the Nob Roughly and shut it behind you. "(Y/N) What Happened?" Rocky Ran To Embrace you into a hug. "He Did It Again..." You Cried into in chest. "That Little Bastard!" He Said Angrily. "How Did You Leave?" "He d-drove Off and I Did the smart thing by leaving." He Sighed. He didn't like To see me like this. "He's Dead!" He Got Up and Grabbed you and his car keys. 

Riker: Your boyfriend had broke you leg from pushing you onto the water as you tripped over a rock. "Bitch Please! It was even my fault! Now if you go and see That Asshole Riker, I'll Purposely Break the other one and Hurt Him." Your Eyes Widen! You couldn't let your best friend get hurt by You Jackass Of A boyfriend. "Now I Have A Party a to get to! Don't try anything stupid" He Said as He slammed the door shut and drove off. You Quickly Got You Phone and Shoes and Left. You Got to Riker, half Sore from that beating Earlier. "Riker?" You yelled from the other side of the door. "Hey- Holy Shit What Happened to you?" He helped me inside and sat me down. "Allan Broke Me Leg..." you trailed off. After you said That, Anger Cloned inside of him. "And If I meet you some where, he said he'll Purposely Break the other one" "That's It!" "Riker What Are you doing?" You said hopping over to him. "Showing Him What He Does To You!"

Ratliff: Your Boyfriend Was Cheating On you with Your Best friend. As He Got home, He slapped you across the cheek. "Ow!" You Moaned. "Deserves You Right for Hanging around With That Jackass!" He Roar With Giving you a black eye. You Quickly Grabbed you keys and left. He Chased you down the street, And Came up to you and Punched you again and Grabbed you. You Lost his grip and started to run again With a Black eye a starting to come naturally and a bloody lip. You Knocked On Ell's Door and with in seconds he answer. "What The- What Happened?" Pulling You In and Then A Hug. "An-Another Beat-Beating" You Stuttered. "Seriously? Oh He's Done!" He Stated. He Called Rocky to Meet Him A Your Ex"s House. He Agreed and hung up. "Come on We Have Business To Take Care Of!"

Ryland: Your Boyfriend And Ryland Go to the same school, But didn't know he abused You. You Were at his Football game, To Cheer Him on, He Though I WS So Cute. As You Were Cheering, Your Boyfriend came up to you and Slapped your ass. "Hey! You Yelled. "Oh Please! Like You Didn't love it!" He smirked. You Shook You Head and Turned back to the game. "Excuse Me Bitch! I Want done talking?" He Grabbed You By The Hair. "Stop!" You yelled and You caught Ryland's Attention. He told 27 To go in for him. He agreed and Headed up to me. "Now Look What You've Done." He said Sternly. "Dude, Let Her Fucking Go." "Please! You coul-" Ryland cut him off by punching him out cold. "Ry-y?" You asked Shakily. He Nodded. You Ran to Give him a hug. "Thank You!" You whispered. "No Problem Baby!" You Smiled When He Called you baby. You New he would never do what your Ex Did!