Ross Imagine for @R5Family-rosslover

Hope you Enjoy this Cassy;)

You had a crush on Ross since like forever. You both have known each other since you both lived in Colorado since you were little. But, Ross recently got a girlfriend which you thought was a bitch. Ross didn't think that she was a bitch, he was to blindsided by love. You tried to hang out with him, but if his girlfriend showed up you would always go home. You were finishing your school day as you got a text from Ross. "Can you come over please?" you were slightly worried about this. You said goodbye to your friends and headed to the lynches house. You said your hellos to everyone then Stormie pulled you aside. "I'm warning you, (G/F/N) is up there so becarful." She told you strictly but lovingly with a kiss on the forehead. You smiled and nodded in agreement. You slowly made it.up the stairs as you heard yelling from Ross' and Ryland's shared room. "WERE OVER ROSS LYNCH" (G/F/N) yelled and rushed downstairs. You jumped into the nearest closet so you didn't get caught. You heard the front door slam shut and made your way to the room. You heard him throwing things around the room. You opened the door and a xbox controller flew passed your head and outside the room. "Sorry, Cassy" he mumbled looking down. You sighed and went to hug him. He refused because he had to make his way to bathroom. He threw up since his now ex girlfriend cooked and to be honest she didn't know how to cook anything. You walked to the bathroom and knelt down to rub Ross' back. He flushed the toilet and leaned against the bathtub. "Darlin' you don't have to help." he says trying to get up. "No no, I am. I don't like seeing you like this Ross." You helped him back into his room to lie down. "I love you Cassy." he mumbled and fell asleep. You were shocked. Did he actually mean it or just in the friends way. He cuddled onto your side for a good hour or so until he woke up. "Hey Cassy." he smiled and looked up at you as he sat up. "Can we talk Ross?" you asked him. "Yeah what's up?" "Before you fell asleep, you told me you love me. Is that true?" You looked down, knowing you're going to be rejected. "Yes, it's true. Cassy you've always been there for me and I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, shyly. You leaned in to kiss him. That moment you felt sparks. You've been waiting so long for this moment. Both of you leaned back and.was astonished. "Does that answer your question Lynch?" you smiled and leaned back in.

Hope you liked it Cassy.
If you guys want an imagine, direct message me on here or on my instagram: @damn_gurl_it's_satan
:)