Ross Imagine For @Smile_love_r5

You And Ross Have Been Together For A week A  Haven't Been on a "Official Date" Yet. Even Though He'd Task you to the movies or the beach. But He Wanted this "First date" To Be Special and one to remember.  You Got Home From School and headed to your room. You saw a Yellow Dress And Pink Sandals on your bed, Followed by a note. "Wear this tonight! Ill Pick you Up At 8! xx" ~Ross. You Loved How He was So cute At Planning these things. You Finished yout homework, which was by now 7:30, Which was Time to get ready. You Took a shower and put on the long yellow dress and blow-dried your hair. You did your make up, before you put your sandals on. Your Phone Buzzed as you grabbed A Light jacket. You walked downstairs as a knocked collided With the door. You Smiled and saw your boyfriend in a blazer and jeans, followed by Converses.  "Wow...." Was all He Could say. You blushed as he took your hand and led you to the black camero and opened the door for you. "What a Gentleman!" You joked. "Haha, Very Funny!" He Faked Laughed. You Drove for a bit until you were In the middle of no where. "Ross, Were Are we Going?"You Asked, Kinda Scared. "You'll See! Quickly Put This on." He said, Handing you a Blindfold. "Please Dont Tell Me yoir Going to rape me? Are you?" You Asked in a rushed tone. "Wait, Babe? No, Nothing Like That!" He said, Reassuring you.  You nodded and put the blindfold on. You parked and He helped you out of the car. "Ross!" you Giggled. "Hang On babe" He said guiding you. "Okay, You Can take the blindfold off." He Said, Helping you take it off. You gasps as you saw a beautiful Lake surrounded with lights, a table flied with dinner. You Had told Ross About, when you were a kid and you'd always go down to the karwarthas And jump in the lake and  always had barbeques. You Smiled as he Pulled A Chair Out For you. You Said no, which made him confused. You Took you Dress Off to reveal a bikini. "What?" You asked, as he stared at you. He shook his head and revealed his swimming trunks. "What Now?" He giggled. You Ignored Him And Ran Into The Water With a cannonball. He was shocked at what you did.  No girl He Knows Wouldn't do that. He Smiled and Jumped in. You Rose up from the water and saw Ross' Reaction n you giggled as he pulled you in for a kiss. You guys got out of the water and had dinner. This was Gonna be rememberable! 

Sorry It Was Short! I hoped You Liked It Thought!

Wanna Request an imagine Or a Preferences or A personal? Ask On My Instagram: @damn_gurl_its_memz or Direct Message Me Or Message Me On My Message Board!