Chapter 43

Hero's POV -

I can't believe my girl just did that. I am so proud not only did she get the answers we both needed but she made sure that Curly got her just dessert. When she left in a police car it made my night. Who knew Jo would be so forward thinking and sneaky to have this all ready before we got here. My surprise was aparrent when I picked my jaw up from the floor. I love this woman. After Jo announced that she was my girlfriend mid confrontation not realising she had an audience we couldn't do anything but accept that word was out. I asked my friends to keep it to themselves, they are good guys and I trust they will. After all the excitment of tonight I asked Jo if we can leave, she looks exhausted and agrees which I'm glad about. I wish Jo had come to London for other reasons but it is what is, now that everything is ressolved we can enjoy the time she is here with me. Tonight I get to share my bed with my girlfriend and wake up beside her, I can't wait to have her to myself. When we get back to my place we both change into comfy clothes, order take out and lay curled up on the sofa together. Jo is sat in between my legs with her head resting on my chest. I hear her breathing get deeper, she's fallen asleep. I sit back and watch her for ages, she looks cute and peaceful. I wish I could see her like this all the time. I don't move, I don't want to wake her. Before I know it I am waking due to pins and needles in my legs, ouch! I try to move without disturbing her but I fail epically and she jumps up looking dazed and confused.

'Sorry baby, my legs were numb' I whisper as she rubs her eyes and gets her bearings.

'It's OK, are you alright? I slept so good last night, I forgot how different sleep was knowing you was with me' she smiles back.

I know what she means, every night with Jo I slept well. Since my sleep had been due to jetlag and feeling exhausted after filming. I knew it wouldn't be long until I was back to restless, lonely sleeps but I park the thought and try not to focus on that. I sure do feel for Hardin though, only difference is I'm not consumed in nightmares mine is just loneliness without her. Funny how relatable he seems to be recently.

'You hungry, I'll make us some breakfast and coffee' I announce as walking through to the kitchen, Jo following closely behind. 'Wow Hero, your going to cook for me? This is a first. Can I help?'. She thinks I can't cook, well jokes on her I am a great cook. It was my second option if acting didn't work out for me. As I gather some ingredients and start to whisk like a mad man I watch as she eyes my every move. I like this feeling, her eyes on me. Only downside is I get a little cocky and the egg mix spills from the bowl. Jo erupts into laughter and I follow, she knows that I am lapping up her attention and not focusing. That laugh of hers is contagious. As our breakfast cooks I stalk over to my beautiful girl and lift her in my arms onto the kitchen Island, I want to take her right now but I will feed her first I think to myself and restrain the urge to Bury myself inside of her.

I set 2 places and make a pot of coffee, may aswell go all out and show her how life could be if we lived together. Fuck, lived together where did that come from. I shock myself with my thoughts and lack of fear at the idea. Jo sits and waits patiently, presentation isn't my strong point but it looks edible. As I walk over and place the plate in front of her she sniffs and let's out an arghhhh sound. She approves and is surprised. This stage is the getting to know each other stage, I love that she has things left undiscovered about me. It amuses me when she tucks in and licks her lips in appreciation whilst nodding and making noises like she does during sex. If that's the response, I did good and mentally pat myself on the back whilst consuming my meal.

'So now your here, anything you want to do. Apart from me obviously' I throw her a sultry pout and she giggles.

'Well apart from the obvious, maybe we can just keep a low profile? I don't want my time here to draw attention to us babe. Plus I will have to leave in a couple of days so I want to spend this time with you'. She looks down, processing the idea of her departure I imagine just like I am. I stay positive and mull over some ideas in my head. I want to spend this time with her also but I want to atleast show her what London has to offer. I decide on a few places to take her where we won't be the focus of anyone's attention. Why am I so keen to impress her with London, is there a motive behind this? After breakfast I decide my restraint is no longer necessary and I take her to the shower. Jo knows what is about to happen and as she joins me under the hot water she wastes no time in pleasuring me, as she lifts from her knees I grab her waist and lift her up so my cock is teasing her. I want her so badly, I kiss her lips and feel everything inside me explode. The affect she has on me is ridiculous, never has a woman made me feel so on fire. As I pound into her she screams my name, tugging my hair and breathy. It sends me over the edge as I feel her tighten around my length and we both come undone together. I place her down slowly and rub shower gel on every inch of her body whilst she eyes my every move. After we rinse off I wrap a towel around her and lead her to the bedroom. The atmosphere between us is relaxed but I can feel the sexual tension. It never leaves, always there waiting in the back ground. This magnetic pull, I want touch her constantly and I can only assume this is what love feels like. Never tiring of the person before you. I try to contain it and we get dressed, ready for the day I have mapped out for my girl.

As we arrive in a Uber and climb out Jo gasps at the sight before her.

'Hero is this, is this where the Queen lives?'.

'Well sometimes babe, she has other places to but I thought you may want to see the changing of the guards. It's cool to watch' I reply, hoping she doesn't hate my idea. Atleast here everyone wants to see the Queen so we won't be the focus.

'Of course I do, this place is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here' she gushes whilst running closer to the gates to peak through. Jo looks innocent and childlike as she peers through with wide eyes and a silly grin. After we watch the guards do there ceremony we walk around, grabbing a coffee and donut on route to the park. We sit back and hide behind some trees talking about London and some other sights I could take her to. Luckily we don't get spotted and just enjoy being 'normal' together.

'Hero, I love it here. It is so cultural and really beautiful. I mean I love Perth but this is something different'. I smile as I feel my plan unfold, is she falling in love with London. I sure hope so.