Chapter 17 - A Few Days Later

Jo's POV -

We've already been filming for 4 days and so far it is going great. The set is amazing and everyone I have met is so nice. Set really does feel like home from home, so may faces but each one brings something to the experience. My scenes have all gone great, Anna keeps hugging me and thanking me for bringing Tessa to life. I'm glad we have shot the college scenes first, I haven't had to kiss anyone on set yet. I am so nervous, today is the closest I have been to contact during the scene where I am asleep and Hardin appears asking what I'm dreaming about. That scene took a few shots as I kept giggling when he brushed his hand down my body, it felt natural but flashes of dirty dancing kept appearing in my mind when they are learning to dance and Johnny brushes his hand down baby's side. Hero was patient and so professional throughout when we finally got it everyone applauded and I hugged Hero causing the noise to raise throughout the room.

Everyone has been exhausted after filming and apart from dinner we haven't really spent any time together, early nights and early mornings have set the tone for this week but we get Sunday off so I'm sure we will do something together. Anna is really big on keeping spirits up and ensuring we all enjoy this experience. We are all thrilled to be part of it, this hasn't changed since I arrived. Hero has been distant or busy. I try not to think to much into it. Dylan, Shane and I seem to be spending our time off screen together either sitting in a trailer or watching the others whilst they film. I like my friendship with them both, they remind me of my friends back home. Hero and Sam are always together, they have some sort of bromance going on as I often catch them hitting each other or kicking a ball around outside during breaks.

I'm sat outside on the grass day dreaming when I hear footsteps behind me, my eyes are covered and I try to peek through whoevers fingers are on my face. I smell cigarette smoke so the game is up, it's Hero. I feel my pulse quicken at the contact and I giggle. He takes a seat beside me and nudges my shoulder gently. 'How you getting on Tessa, thought you might be out here reading P & P' he jokes. His smile is wide and his eyes are bright. He looks hot in his Hardin outfit. The tight black jeans, black T shirt and boots really suit him and I find myself eyeing him up and down. His legs are so long, he is really tall. It's hot. Before I continue my thoughts he stands and turns to leave. 'Wait, where are you going?' I plead, sounding more desperate that intented.

'Well you never said anything so I assumed I was cramping your style'. He looks down to me with sad eyes.

'Don't be stupid, come on sit down. I hardly see you now so let's catch up'. I pat the grassy verge beside me. We chat and laugh for a while until we hear the call for the next scene, we are going to the Lake today. I have been looking forward to this scene but I'm not unaware that today I will have to kiss someone on set. Kissing Hero makes my stomach flip and I feel heat rush up my neck at the image. Although I hadn't seen him much apart from filming it still felt natural to sit and joke around with him. I liked that, we just pick up where we left off.

'So Tessa, are you ready for a swim' he smirks. We get into the mini bus to go to location and when we arrive I can't believe how beautiful it is here. The heat hits me as soon as I get out of the van and everyone walks around with open mouths taking in the picturest setting. I'm called into make up and have a wardrobe change. After an hour or so I walk along to where Anna and Jenny are talking, Hero joins us. Jenny runs through what she wants us to do and after we get out of the car in the woods and walk through the tree's along the dock to the water edge I hear 'cut'. Anticipation fills me but Jenny is happy and Anna looks like she might cry, the crew set up for the water shots and Hero is handed some flipper type things. I can't help but laugh at his bemused expression, when he asks for a snorkel I burst out laughing and the costume lady looks at him as if he grew another head. Typical Hero I think to myself.

'Jo, it's deep so when you get in hold on to me under the water okay?' he states.

I didn't think about that, he is so much taller than me and if he can't touch the bottom I have no chance. We start filming and I watch as Hero removes his clothes leaving him in only boxers, my eyes go wide as I take all of him in. He has a great body. Next is my turn, he says his lines and I turn to grab his shirt, as I undress all I think about is drowning. He better hold me up. I sit on the Dock and dangle my feet into the water, he reaches up and guides me into the water. Our bodies touch under the water and I feel heat inbetwen my thighs, what the fuck. We swim in circles relaying our lines. 'cut'. We both turn to Jenny who is speaking to the camera men. 'Guys, your both doing great. Just changing the angle. Chat for 5 whilst we sort this out' Jenny continues instructing the crew on what she wants.

'So our first kiss, you ready for this. Did you pop a mint?' I ask, looking at the water surface whilst moving my gaze to see his reaction. Hero looks me in the eyes 'Is it our first kiss?' I don't know what he means and I am to nervous with our upcoming scene to question him so I just talk about how warm it is, my legs are sore from treading water. We have been in here a while. Hero comes closer and grabs my thighs.' Here, put your legs around me, you need your strength for the rest of the take'. He is so calm as he gently pulls me in and wraps my legs around his waist. I instantly feel him pressed against my middle. I'm so turned on right now, what is going on. I'm glad we are in water. Hopefully he can't feel the heat between my legs. This feels so right, being this close to him is comfortable and easy. Our bodies touching slightly and then it happens, his t-shirt rises up and I fight it down from the surface. We hear our que to continue.

Hero is staring at me intently and I hear his words drip like liquid gold from his full lips 'I don't think we can ever just be friends'. This is it, he leans into me and his lips touch mine. I feel a surge of electricity course through my body and I want to press my thighs together but he is between them so instead I lean into the kiss and enjoy every moment. I forget that anyone else is there as we kiss and his nose brushes against mine. When I hear cut I jump, I was so involved in that moment I forgot we were acting. This is crazy, he is affecting me in ways I never imaged. As we part he smiles at me and I melt. That kiss was amazing, that kiss felt real. I want to continue but realise this is a scene not Hero and Jo, it's Hardin and Tessa. We finish the scene and when we stand on the Dock I feel my nipples harden at this touch, I hope the camera doesn't pick up on this because my body is failing me right now. Showing the whole set that he is affecting me, that's not acting that's a reaction.

'Cut'. Jenny and Anna scream running towards us and grabbing my arms. 'Jo, Hero that was amazing. The sexual tension was unreal. You guys frigging nailed it'. I look at Hero in a dazed glance and he shoots me a smile. 'Well done Jo, you did great' he states whilst wrapping a towel around himself. 'Yeah, you to. You did great'. Did he feel it to? Did it affect him the way it did me. He looks calm, collected. I don't think he felt it, I look like a rabbit in headlights right now, I know I do but he is just stood there being the beautiful being that is Hero. What the hell Jo, beautiful human. Give yourself a shake.