Chapter 24

Hero's POV -

I couldn't help myself, when Jo looked at me the way she did my only instinct was to kiss this beautiful woman stood before me. I lean down and place my lips on hers, I feel it, I feel fire race through my body. Our kiss is gentle but consuming as our mouths mimic each other. It's pure bliss. I've kissed plenty of women but this is different, I can't explain how she makes me feel but whatever she does to me I'm not ready for it to stop. We are both sober, our kiss is mutual and as we both caress each other I feel desire full my body and head. I want to lay her down and taste every part of her beautiful body. I want her to feel all the things she makes me feel and I want to hear my name roll off her tongue with need. We slowly edge towards the bed, I hold her close to me and sit down pulling her onto my lap. Our kiss deepens and I take that as a confirmation she wants this to, with that thought my cock hardens beneath her. Jo's arms are wrapped around my neck whilst she grinds her petite body against mine. I think I might burst, this is amazing. I smile knowing she wants me as much as I do her.
'Jo, your sure about this?' I ask
'Yes, I'm sure Hero' she responds breathing heavily.

Jo's POV -

I'm straddling Hero, I feel him grow beneath me. It's turning my on that he can't hide his want for me. We haven broken our kiss and with each moment passing it deepens, this feels different to any experience I have had. This is needy and passionate. I'm not well practiced in the art of sex but I want to touch him, I want to show him that I want and need him. All the tension between us has dissolved and now I feel lust heating our bodies. As I slowly slide from his lap and down onto the floor in front of him breaking our kiss he looks at me and his eyes are dark and sexy, he looks surprised but this only adds to my excitment. I reach for his sweatpant band and mouth for him to take them off. He lifts, sliding the obstruction down his hips to his ankles kicking them off. He isn't wearing boxers, I'm pleased by this as my eyes scan down his torso I can't help but cough when I notice the size of his length. I waste no time and slide him into my mouth, gripping him with my hand and keeping eye contact. Hero's eyes widen and his head tilts back in relief. As I use my mouth to please him I hear his moans, neither of us stop and I continue to assault him with my tongue.
'Jo, Jo you need to stop that if you want to continue because I'm going to fill you mouth if you dont' as soon as his words leave his lips he pulls me up and lays me down beside him. He slowly pulls my pj shorts down and I nod in agreement, the heat between my thighs is exquisite as I feel his tongue lap across my heat. He places gently kisses across my hip bone and moves to meet my mouth once more. I'm intoxicated by him, I want this to happen. I want to feel Hero inside me.

Hero's POV -

As the taste of Jo fills my mouth I know I need more, she is breathing heavily and I feel her hips move to meet my tongue, she is enjoying my touch and its hot to see her wriggle because of me. She looks so beautiful with her head tilted back and her back arched. As I move up to meet her mouth I leave a trail of kisses along the way I kiss her again whilst unbuttoning her shirt, she pulls mine over my head. When our bare skin touches my cock twitches, signalling I need more of her. I kiss her throat, then move below her ear, she likes this I can tell as she moans my name and asks for more. Shit! I need a condom, I have them in my room but I don't want to go to my room.
'Jo, we need to stop. I don't have anything with me'
'I'm on birth control, don't worry'
Shit! That's great but this isn't how I usually participate in a sexual encounter, I'm always safe. I want this so much, I need her and the idea of feeling her without a barrier nearly causes me to lose it there and then.
'Your sure you want this' I ask trying not to delay. 'Yes Hero' she grabs my cheeks and nods looking directly into my eyes. Fuck she's hot.
As I position myself between her thighs and slide into her slowly I feel her warmth and I lose myself, it's passion and need. It's lust and togetherness. We fuck, we fuck hard and both enjoy the closeness of our bodies. I feel her grip tighten on my upper arms and I know she's close. When I feel her grip around my cock I come undone and fill this beautiful girl with all I have. I lay my head on her bare chest to catch my breath and I feel something I have never felt. Unconditional love for this woman. I know it's early but she cast and spell and I'm hooked.

Jo's POV -

I've never felt want like this, I don't want to stop I want to drunk up every drop of Hero and this experience. He is so gentle but claims me with every swipe of his tongue. I feel heat rising in my stomach and I know I am about to come undone, as he trails kisses up and down my body he asks if I want to stop. Is he crazy, I want this more than anything, luckily I am on birth control. He slides into me and it feels amazing, Hero feels amazing. It won't be long before I am consumed by pleasure, by him. As he rocked in and out I feel the build up. I can't stop it and his name falls from my lips as I lose myself in him. He follows and lays his head on my chest. That felt amazing, my mind is quiet and sedated in a state of happiness and relief. This man just claimed me as his and its the best feeling the the world.

**Authors Note: Thank you for reading please vote and comment, all feedback is appreciated 😊 **