Only Hope Chapter 34

**Ooh you guys are going to like this ;)

Comment your reactions!!

Only Hope Chapter 34

Brooke's Pov:

"Louis!" I exclaimed, trying to catch his attention. He turned around, pulled his green hood down, and pulled his lips in as he looked at me innocently. "Your hair isn't styled up," I said in awe. His face broke out in a sheepish grin and a laugh escaped his lips. "I like it better this way. I like seeing this side of you with your white converse and black basketball shorts," I whispered, hugging him around the waist and resting my head on his warm chest.

His long arms wrapped themselves securely around me. "You smell nice," I whispered. He blushed at the nice compliment I gave him. "You're in a cheery mood," he observed. "That's because you're here," I said. "Hey," he whined, pouting. "I'm suppose to be the cheesy, lovey one." I giggled and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"I'm not stopping you," I said. "You're like a star. Sparkly, bright, and pretty," he whispered in my ear. "Now you're getting too cheesy," I teased. "Cheesy for you," he said. I pulled back and entwined our hands. "Right back at you," I said. I stood on my tipi-toes and brushed my nose with his.

"I'm going to take you somewhere tonight," he said. "Are you now?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded. "You're coming whether you like it or not because I know you will love what I have planned," he said. "And what will that be?" I asked. "Well, it's a surprise but I will tell you one thing. We have the home to ourselves tonight since the lads are going out Christmas shopping," he said.

"You and your surprises," I said, giggling. "They are only for you," he said, dipping his head and kissing my cheek. My cheeks heated up and I felt a warm, fluttery feeling in my stomach at his soft gesture. "Was that a friendly kiss on the cheek?" I asked, giving him a knowing look. "What do you think?" he asked. "No," I said. "You are correct," he said, smirking.

"You doof," I said, grinning like an idiot. "Follow me," he said, pulling me up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door behind us and let go of our hands; he made his way to the edge of his bed and sat down. I stayed by the door, watching him with an amused smirk. He held open his arms for me to come forward and into his arms. I tugged my lip in between my teeth and slowly walked over to him, and straddling his hips.

He entwine our hands and fell back on the bed. His eyes never left our hands as he played with them with adore. "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" he mumbled to himself, hoping I didn't hear him.

"So, what's your plan for tonight?" I asked. He looked up with a dorky grin and rolled us over. The room erupted with our laughs and giggles. He laid above me in between my legs; he made sure to put an even amount of balance on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me. "I told you it was a secret." "Friends tell each other secrets." "Oh! But you and I both know there is more than a friendship between us." "You wish."

I stuck my tongue out at him and scrunched my face to keep myself from giggling. "You wish you can have this," he said, making gestures up and down his body. "Right," I snorted. "Want to hear a secret?" He nodded. "Harry would kill you if he walked in on us," I said. "Ah let him because you're mine," he said, pulling me in a hug and nuzzling his head in my neck. His facial hair tickled my skin which caused me to squeal and laugh.

I felt the corners of his lips curve up. A knock on the door echoed through the room. Louis lifted his head and looked at the white door behind him. "Who is it?" he asked. "Dolly and the Baby Dolls," Harry sarcastically said. Louis rolled his eyes and rolled off of me. "Come in, Dolly," he retorted. Harry opened the door and poked his head in. He was jolly and excited like a kid opening a gift on Christmas morning.