Only Hope Chapter 50

Thank you dorothy614 for the picture of Brooke! I love it <3

Only Hope Chapter 50

Brooke's Pov:

After the talk with Harry we went out separate ways. Louis and I went one way and Harry went the other, back to his car.

Louis entwine our hands and began to swing our arms. He smiled at me and laughed. "What?" I asked. He continue to laugh. "You're cute," he said, causing me to blush. "Let's talk about the wedding," he said. "How do you picture our wedding?" I asked. "I picture our wedding as you picture it," he said, "and I will let you do all the work."

I shook my head and playfully shoved him. "Okay, okay. I will be happy with what you are happy with," he said. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I would like our colour theme to be red, white, and black," I said, "and I would like Gemma to be my maid of honour." "I still haven't decided who will be my best man. I'm still pissed at all of them. But if I were to choose it would be Harry," he said. I hummed in response.

"I kind of figured that the lads will be your groomsmen," I said. "Who would be your bridesmaid?" he asked. "I was think of Gemma, Lottie even though I never met her, Holly, and Katie. And I would like April to be in the wedding but you only have four best friends," I said. "I can always have Kyle as a groomsmen and he can walk with Gemma," he said. "Only if you want to," I whispered.

He squeezed my hand in assurance and said, "I want to make you happy. This is your day." I smiled and stood up on my toes, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Thank you," I whispered. He smiled.

"But we need to discuss the most important thing: the date of the wedding," he said. "When should we?" I asked. "I would like to do it soon," he said. "How soon?" I asked. "You can choose the month." He thought about it for a moment before grinning.

"March," he said. "In three months?" I asked, surprised. He nodded. "Will that give us time?" I asked. "We can make it work," he said. I slowly nodded before relaxing, and liking the idea. "March twenty-first," I said. "March twenty-first it is," he said, smiling.

"This is so exciting! I can't believe this is happening," I gasp. "I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle," he admit, "it will be a dream come true." "I can't wait to see you waiting at the alter in your handsome suit," I said. I brushed my nose against his before pulling him along side of the street.

"Where are we going?" he asked, chuckling. "To get a cupcake for your day," I said. "Oh no," he said, "we aren't going there." He pulled me against him and held me against his body. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Where then?" I asked. He mischievously grinned and guided me down the streets for ten minutes or more until we walked near an outdoor mall that was built by an indoor mall.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. He pointed behind me where a tall building stood with bright, hot pink letters were built above the entrance. My eyes widen and I playfully smacked his arm. He couldn't contain his laughter and he threw his head back with squinted eyes.

"You will not watch me try on lingerie at Victoria's Secret, Louis. In case you wanted to know, I don't wear that lacy material," I said. "Oh come on, Brooke. I was just messing with you," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I relaxed in his arms as I closed my eyes and leaned in his embrace.

"Sure you were," I whispered, giggling as he trailed kisses in the crook of my neck. He snickered and wrapped an arm around my shoulders; I opened my eyes. "Let's go get me a cupcake," he said, smiling.

And that's what we did, we walked to the closest cupcake store that sold decent cupcakes, and Louis picked out four- two for him and two for me. He insisted he knew what I would like and what I wouldn't like. In the end, he was right.

Now, we strolled down the streets, hand in hand, and ate a cupcake while we enjoyed the scenery around us. "I still have your birthday present in the closest at home," I said. He took a bite of his fluffy cupcake, licking his lips to wipe the frosting off of his upper lip. "What is it?" he asked.

"I'm a bit embarrassed to give it to you. What if you don't like it?" I confessed. He gave my hand a small squeeze with assurance and said, "I will always love what you give me." "I rested my head against his shoulder and smiled.

"That makes me feel a little better," I said. "I don't like it when you're stressed with giving me a present. I have all I need in my arms," he said. "You're so cheesy," I teased.

We were interrupted with my name being called from a female. I turned around to see a brunette girl running towards me, out of breath, and Louis pulled me against him. His protective side switched on, but I stayed as calm as possible.

She stopped in front of me, took a nervous glance at Louis, then looked back at me. "I've been trying to find out where you have gone," she said. "Are you stalking us, Dylynn?" Louis spat.

Dylynn flinched at the roughness in his voice, but she kept her cool. "Listen, Brooke. . ." she began. "I know you don't want to talk to me but-" "Let's go, Brooke." Louis pulled me away by I snatched my arm out of his grasp and narrowed my eyes at him before looking back at Dylynn.

"Continue," I said. Her eyes widen and she nodded. "For the last week I've been reviewing what I've done to you guys and the more I thought about it the worst I felt. And the day I ran into Harry and the lads at the bar I overheard them talking about you coming to cheshire and, so, I knew I had to come here and apologize.

"Now, I know you won't believe me when I say this, but I'm sorry. This may be unexpected and horrible but I do feel awful and I want to apologize for ruining your guy's relationship. I'm not asking to be friends. But I am asking for us to be civil and every time we bump into each other we will say a small hello or wave.

"I will understand if you say no-" "Yes." Louis began choking on his breathes and his eyes widen in horror while Dylynn's eyes widen surprise and a gasp escaped her slightly parted lips. "What?!" they both exclaimed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't trust you but I do forgive you. I'm not one of those people who don't forgive. And I don't want to live on with a grudge. What you did was stupid and hurtful, but I am willing to move past it," I explained.

"You're going to forgive this nut job?" Louis snapped at me. I frowned at him and spat, "I am. Do you have a problem with that?" "Actually, I do. She almost killed our relationship and you're going to forgive her like that? That's foolish. You will not forgive her." "Excuse you? You will not tell me what to do or not to do," I said. He rolled his eyes.

I turned to Dylynn and sent her a small smile. She smiled, meekly nodded and walked away, leaving us alone. "You are stupid for doing that," he snapped. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically said, "I am sorry. . . Should I not be a good person and tell her to go 'eff' herself?" "It would be much better," he sneered.

"Whatever," I spat, rolling my eyes. "You're being an ass right now. I was doing the right thing and you are being too stubborn. Knock it off." "I don't care. I am leaving," he said, waving me off with a huff before walking in the opposite direction of Dylynn.

"Fine! Don't come back to me when you know you're wrong, Louis Tomlinson." "Don't count on it!" he screamed.

I let out a frustrated groan and walked off across the street in frustration. I don't even know what to think anymore. But I do know is that this will be forgotten the next day.

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I fallen ill and a lot has been going on and I needed to focus on that. But it is finally up. Whom's side are you on? Louis or Brooke's?