Only Hope Chapter 35

*Hi guys!!! Comment your reactions because there may be a little twist and ALOT of love ;)

The feels in this chapter!!! **Spoiler

Song of the chapter: Lost in Stereo by All Time Low

Only Hope Chapter 35

Brooke's Pov:

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" he asked in a hush whisper. My heart pounded loudly against my chest as he leaned in closer. His body inched towards me, and the closer he came the more I wanted to feel his lips against mine. "Would you push me away?" His voice became lower and lower into a hush whisper. "Or would you cave in and kiss me back?" "I want to kiss you. . . and I think I might. . . Because not kissing you is torture to me."

But as he stopped, only meters away from my lips, he let out a raspy chuckle and said, "but don't worry. I'm not going to kiss you. That would be foolish of me. Besides, you're my best friend and I may receive a slap to the face." He pulled away and looked out at the sun set that shined over the horizon of the twinkling city.

I took a step back and I lowered my head to look at anything but him. My cheeks were heating up from embarrassment and from being shy, but I could not help but not push aside the feeling of amorous arousing inside of me. I looked at him to admire his soft, but manly features. His blue eyes glistered from the light of the sun.

His jawline was sharp and masculine with stubble along his jaw and chin. I wanted to stand on my toes, reach up, and run my fingers through his slightly messy, brown hair. His biceps and triceps flexed with every slightest bit of movement he made.

I took a step forward and his eyes fell on me. His face twisted with curiosity. Inside, I built up the courage to look him in the eyes. When I looked him in the eyes, I frozed. I couldn't form the words I wanted to say. But, instead, I whispered two simple words.

"Try me," I whispered.

His lips parted in shock, but he kissed me anyway. Our bodies touched and I felt his arms wrap around my fragile body, and he pulled me in his embrace.

Slowly, he leaned in and his lips brushed against mine. His hands lowered to my bottom and cupped my butt. I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then, his lips met mine and I felt the sparks fly all around us. His lips were so soft and so gentle, but that gentle kissed turned into a heated and more passionate one.

His teeth nipped my bottom lip and his tongue grazed between my swollen lips. The kiss became sloppier and rough as we kissed. Louis pushed my back up against the wall behind us. His hips grind and rolled against mine, earning a small moan to escape both of our lips.

"Jump," he murmured. And I did. I jumped and his large hands cupped underneath my thighs which were wrapped around his torso. Our bodies were pushed up against one another and our hips grind against each other, and our lips let out small whimpers and moans.

My slender fingers ran through his soft, slight messy hair and tangled themselves through it. His lips left mine and found their way to my neck. He trailed wet kisses down my neck until he picked a spot to suck and nibble on. A loud moan came out of me as he sucked on the spot between my shoulder and neck, leaving a tinted purple bruise.