Important author's note

Hey everyone!

I have some news that I've been thinking about sharing. After I finish the FFY series I'm going to go off wattpad. I know this may sound selfish but I'm losing interest in writing fan fictions ever since the whole Zayn thing. He completely killed my love for it. I'm also starting to actually have a "life" where my free time is completely going away. I'm getting a job to start raising money for college which that will take up most of my time, college is two years away, my focus is going towards kickboxing; school; Adam; my friends and family, and I will be doing a lot of hard classes for school these upcoming years. My free time will barely anything and I won't be able to have time to focus on my stories.

Now, I want to make things clear that I will not be quitting Only Hope mid-book. I've thought about it and I decided I'm not. I hate when authors do that and I promised myself when I first started writing that I will never do that. As much as I've lost my love towards writing, I'm not going to let you all down. I'm going to continue the story and I'm going to try my best not to rush it.

Only Hope will be completed around 80-100 chapters and in the next few chapters a lot will be going on and it may seem rushed (I'm hoping it's not) and hurried but that's not the case.

Please, I hope you all understand. I may get hate for it, I don't know, but if you are a writer then you would know where I'm coming from. You all have been great fans of the series and I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned for Brooke and Louis ;)

-Kennedy