Only Hope Chapter 47

Brooke's Pov:

" You know what I want most for my birthday," Louis whispered in my ear. We sat on the couch in our pyjamas, with me on his lap and his arms around my waist. I smiled, knowing what his answer is. "What might that be?" I laughed. "You with me in the bed and I can take you to a whole new world," he huskily whispered. His voice was raspy, and he nibbled my neck, causing me to laugh.

"You're so horny," I said. "Only for you," he said, making me blush. "Brooke. Louis. Good morning. And happy birthday, Lou," Gemma greeted as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

Kyle followed her down the stairs and sent me a smile as a greet, but stopped in his steps as he saw me with Louis. "Brooke? Uh. . . Who is that?" he asked. "Oh! This is Louis. Louis, this is Kyle, Gemma's boyfriend," I said. "Hey mate," Louis said, smiling. Kyle furrowed his eyebrows together and asked, "I- uh. . . What about Tommy?" "What?!" Louis boomed, standing to his feet and looking down at me.

And of course, to make things even more worse and cliché, Tommy walked in through the door and sent me and Kyle a smile. "Hey Brooke-" "And you are?" Louis spat. Tommy's eyes diverted to Louis and he simply smiled, oblivious to Louis' behaviour.

"Tommy. And you are?" I mentally face palmed myself. This couldn't go any worse. "Louis." I sighed, standing up and wrapping my arm around his to hold him back. "I better go in the kitchen. . ." Kyle muttered awkwardly before he took off to the kitchen for Gemma.

"So you're the punk ass who was playing with my fiancé," Louis sneered. "Do I have to beat your ass? I can't believe you hooked up with this jerk-off, Brooke." "Louis-" "Fiancé?!" Gemma exclaimed. "Wow," Kyle gasp. "What are you talking about?" Tommy asked. Louis pulled out of my grip and charged at Tommy, but Kyle ran and held Louis back.

"Brooke? You guys are engaged!? What about Christian Grey?" Gemma exclaimed. Louis pushed Kyle aside and turned around to face me. "There are two guys!? Where is this Christian Grey?" Louis shouted. My mother ran down the stairs in her black, silk robe to see what the nonsense was.

"What is going on?" she asked. "Nice going, Kyle," I said. "Louis! Listen to me." Louis crossed his arms over his broad chest. "Christian Grey is a fictional character from that stupid book called Fifty Shades of Grey. Damn it, Gemma. You made him think I was with a fictional character who I think is disgusting and abuses women," I said. "A what?" Louis asked, his features softened.

"I think I've heard of the books. . ." he trailed off. His features harden again and he turned to look at Tommy who backed up with his arms up. "What about him?" Louis spat. "He is only a friend who is exactly like Jack. He is a bit flirty and flirted a little bit with me but I didn't return it," I said. Louis' face fell and he walked towards me, placing his hands on my hips.

"You didn't flirt back? Or sleep with him?" he asked. I shook my head and cupped his face in my hands. He leaned into them and closed his eyes. "I would never," I said. "Oh," he whispered, awkwardly chuckling in embarrassment.

He pulled away and opened his eyes. Then, walking over to Tommy and holding out his hand. "I'm sorry, mate. I'm a bit protective over her," Louis apologised. Tommy laughed and shook his hand. "She wouldn't do anything. I promise," Tommy said, "but all is forgotten."

"Now we have that out of the way, you guys are engaged!?" Gemma shouted. "What?!" my mother screamed. I flinched at their loudness and my cheeks turned pink. "Oops," Louis mumbled, walking over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist from behind.