Only Hope Chapter 52

Brooke's Pov:

Later that evening, Louis pushed everyone out of the house for the night. Harry was reluctant about it and even threaten Louis not to mess with me; but he eventually left, leaving Louis and I alone in the house.

When Louis shut the door, he turned around with a glint of mischief in his eyes as he slowly walked to me, resting his hands in my hips. "What do you say we should do?" he asked, brushing his nose against my cheek. "Whatever the birthday boy wants to do," I answered.

A grin fell on his face as he nodded his head towards the stairs. I giggled and said, "I can't believe you right now." "What? I want your present for me," he said, pouting his lips at me. "You have a dirty mind." "I never know with you!"

He took my hand in his and guided me up the stairs and back into my room. He sat down on the bed with a goofy smile and said, "I want to know what you bought me." "I don't know if I should give it to you now," I mumbled.

"Why?" he asked. I shrugged. "It embarrassing," I said, letting out a small laugh. He grinned and nodded his head to the closet. "Now I want to see it," he said. I blushed and slowly walked to the closest and pulled out the red wrapped box that had a silver bow on top.

"I thought it was a nice present but I don't know if you will like it," I admit. I sat down next to him on my bed and handed him the present. He sent me an assuring smile and tore open the wrapping, tossing it aside before looking down at the black box.

"Don't laugh, okay?" "I could never." He opened the lid and placed it on the ground below by our feet and took out the tissue paper to reveal a white photo album with our names stitched on the cover in light black thread.

The picture, in the little slot on the cover, was of us on the night of my birthday two years ago. I rested my head on his shoulder as he opened the cover to see a picture collage of us.

There were pictures from when we taken them secretly, together in places, and random ones of each other. He continued to look at the pages filled with pictures of us that I found. Many of them was when my mom took of us when we weren't paying attention.

He looked at the pages with a glimmer of happiness in his eyes, and his lips were curved up into a smile. Seeing him like this made me feel a lot better about the gift.

Without warning, he tackled me to the bed and held me in his arms. "I love it, Brooke." I met out a giggle as his head buried in the crook of my neck. "It's wonderful," he said.

"I was so scared that you wouldn't like it," I confessed. "It's my favorite gift that I ever received," he said. He sat up and pulled me on his lap, letting his arms wrap around my waist. "It's perfect," he said. "I'm happy that you like it," I said, smiling. "I'm happy that you're happy," he said, brushing his lips against mine.

"I'm taking you out tonight," he said. I shook my head. "I'm the one who will take you out. It's you're birthday," I said. "I'm the man and I'll pay," he insisted. "Women always choose first," I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Or we can always stay here and do other things," he mumbled against my skin. I giggled and pulled away. His bottom lip pouted out but, soon, turned into a smirk as I gently pushed him down on the bed and straddle his hips.

I entwine our hands together and slowly leaned down to press my lips against his neck. But, before I could kiss him, my bedroom door swung open to reveal my brother and a young girl.

She stood at five-five and had short auburn hair with green eyes and a small nose. Her lips were plump and filled, and her body has curves that every women would kill to have.

Harry sent me a nervous look and an apologetic smile on his face, while I stared back in confusion.

"Louis!" she squealed with excitement. Louis' face lit up and he rolled me off of him as he stood up and engulfed the girl in his arms.

"Leah!"

A/n: Wow! This was super short. I am sorry but here was another filler chapter. I'm going to leave you guys hanging with who this Leah girl is. Could this go bad or good? Let me know what you think!