Only Hope Chapter 36

** Quick question... What do you guys think of me doing a character ask at the end of the book?

Only Hope Chapter 36

Brooke's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of Louis' beating heart. My eyes fluttered open, and I tilted my head up to look at the handsome man next to me. We were wrapped in each other's arms with our legs entwine; his head was thrown back and small snores came from him.

I smiled to myself and traced the black ink on his chest with my index finger. I leaned up and trailed kisses across his chest and neck until he hummed in response and smiled before opening his eyes to peer down at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." His morning voice was low and raspy, and it made my heart flutter. "Good morning," I whispered. "Come here," he said, patting his lap. I giggled, rolling over onto his lap so I was sitting on him. He sat up and wrapped his arm loosely around my waist; I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "You," he teased, nuzzling his head in my neck. I erupted in giggles and playfully pushed him back. "I'm serious, doofus. What do you want?" "Well, doof, I am suppose to cook for you." I shook my head, my blonde hair falling in front of my face. He gently pushed my hair back and cupped my face in his large hands.

"I love you," he whispered. "It's crazy that I would do anything for you. I am still in awe that you're mine." I pulled him in for a kiss and his arms dropped around my waist. I pulled him closer as our eyes closed and our bodies fell back on the bed. Our lips moved perfectly as if they were made for each other. "I love you too," I murmured against his lips.

A knock on Louis' door interrupted us and we pulled back in fear. We sat up (I was still straddling Louis) with wide eyes and our hearts pounding loudly against our sternum. "Oh shit. . ." Louis muttered. "Louis? Are you in there?" Niall's voice asked on the other side of the door. Our eyes darted to the door; we stayed frozen in our spot.

The door creaked open and Niall's head poked in. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on a naked us sitting on the bed, and his eyes widen. We sat in silence, staring at each other until. . . "Oh fuck!" Niall screamed and began laughing with tears streaming down his face.

Louis rolled us over and covered me with a blanket. "Don't you dare tell Harry," Louis warned. "Zayn!" Niall screamed with laughter. There was pounding footsteps and Zayn appeared at the door next to Niall. "What? What's wrong?" Zayn asked. "Look!" Niall laughed and pointed inside.

Zayn turned his head and looked at Louis and me. He, too, began laughing his head off. Louis groaned in annoyance and I blushed from embarrassment. "You two ruined the morning already. . ." Louis huffed, obviously pissed off. "Louis? It's okay," I sat up with one arm holding up the white blanket on me and the other around his waist. I kissed his cheek and he relaxed.

"Harry said not to kiss but you guys did more than kiss!" Zayn exclaimed, laughing. "Don't tell him about this," Louis said, sighing and shaking his head. "Are you insane? I'm not going to tell him that his best mate took his sister's virginity. He would be livid!" Niall said, the two of them calming down.

"You two can leave now," I said. "Wow! Look at all those hickeys and scratch marks on them," Zayn said, obviously trying to embarrass us more. I hid my head in Louis' back as he picked up a pillow and threw it at them. "Alright! We are going," Niall said, chuckling. They backed out and closed the door, leaving Louis and I alone.