Only Hope Chapter 51

Another amazing drawing by dorothy614 and I love it <3 Thank you, love!

Only Hope Chapter 51

Brooke's Pov:

This day could not go any worse. Teenage guys saw me in Louis' pajamas and began to crack themselves up, I tripped and fell in a pile of snow and now my legs are red as a tomato from the coldness, and someone pushed me aside by a little cafe and I bumped into a waiter, spilling his drinks all over me.

I was cold, I was angry, and I was upset at how this day is going. Louis is mad at me and probably going to some bar or hiding in the woods, cursing my name over and over again. I was beginning to have second thoughts that I shouldn't have accepted Dylynn's apology, but it was the right thing to do and Louis overreacted.

I swung open the front door to my mother's house and stormed inside, slamming the door behind me. "Whoa! Someone is angry," Niall teased. "Shut up," I snapped, sitting on the couch next to Harry.

He raised his hands in defense before making his way into the kitchen. Harry looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. Floor boards creaked on the stairs and I looked up to see Louis walking down the stairs, and still in his pajamas.

I frowned as he made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around my chest from behind. "I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. I ignored him and continued to look at the blank expression on Harry's face. "What did he do now?" Liam asked from behind Zayn.

"Ask him," I snapped. Louis sighed and took a seat next to me on the couch. I scooted closer to my brother to get away from Louis. A look of hurt flashed across his face before he began to explain. "I got mad at her when she accepted Dylynn's apology," Louis said. Gasp filled the room and all eyes diverted to me. I shriveled in the couch to try and avoid all the looks I received.

"Why in the bloody hell would you do that?" Zayn asked. "I wanted to be civil," I whispered. "It was the right thing to do. . ." "Take it easy on her," Harry said, sighing. I stood up and sat on his lap; he wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned into him.

"No offense, Brooke, that was stupid," Liam said. "She caused a lot of problems in this group," Niall said. "She wanted to be civil," I defended the poor girl. "Are you seriously taking her side?" Louis asked. "No," I muttered, "if I want to accept it then I will. I don't want to be friends with her, but I'm willing to be nice and end all rivalry."

"As much as I hate the girl, Brooke is right. Why live on with anger? It's best to let things go," Harry defended me. "Exactly," I said, nodding. "I find this ridiculous. You're going to be civil with a girl who caused you to leave the country, end your relationship with Louis, and threaten to spill your secret to everyone?" Niall asked.

"Hey! You spilled my secret to Louis," I argued. "That was on accident!" he exclaimed. "You won't tell anyone your big secret." "What secret?" Gemma asked as she walked in with Kyle. I sighed and glared at Niall for being loud. "Nothing. . ." I whispered.

"No, tell me. I want to know," Gemma said. "Tell her, Brooke," Louis taunted. "Knock it off," Harry snapped. "Gemma has the right to know," Louis barked. "Louis!" I yelled. "What do I need I know?" Gemma asked. "Guys. . ." Kyle awkwardly said.

"I hate you, Louis," I sneered, "this isn't your place to tell a secret that isn't yours." "She deserves to know," he said, raising his voice. "I will tell her when the time is right!" I shouted. "She is your sister!" Louis yelled. "Back off!" Harry roared. The room filled with shouts and swearing at each other- mainly with Louis, me, and Harry.

"Everyone shut the hell up!" Kyle screamed at the top of his lungs. The room fell silent and we all looked at him. "You guys are nuts." "Welcome to the gang, Kyle." He shot Gemma a look before looking at me. "Now, Brooke, tell us what this secret is. If it's so big then we need to know, especially your sister," Kyle said.

"Why don't you ask Louis or Niall since they love sharing secrets," I snapped, standing up and walking upstairs to my room. I slammed the door shut and laid down on my bed, letting tears drown my face. Everything is falling apart again and I can't handle it. I am terrified of what the future holds.

I wasn't in my room for long until I heard my door open and close. The bed dipped down and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "You don't have to talk to me because I know you're mad. . ." Louis whispered. "But we didn't tell her. And I'm sorry. It wasn't my place to say anything. I'm an asshole to you."

I shook my head and rolled over, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck, and wrapping my arms around him. "Why didn't you tell her?" I asked.

"Because I love you and I don't want to risk losing you." That was all I needed to know that he was sorry, and we can move on.

A/n: I hope you all like the chapter! It was a bit of a filler chapter but I managed to put one up! Also I changed my mind on the birthday dinner. I have something else planned ;)