Only Hope Chapter 15

Harry's Pov:

"You mother f-" "Harry! Watch your foul language," Brooke frowned. I turned to her with a sly smirk. Her green eyes glared back at me but they soon soften as a giggle escaped her lips. "Well excuse me for getting frustrated at this game," I said, slamming the X-Box controller on the couch besides me. "No need for that language," she slapped my arm. "Ouch!" I yelped. "What was that for?" I asked. "What? This," she slapped me again. "Yes that." She stuck her tongue out at me and that was all it took for me to push her down on the couch and tickle her. She burst out in a fit of laughter as she squirmed underneath me. "I- I- I am sorry," she managed to stutter out through her laughs.

"Not good enough," I teased. "Yuh- Yuh- You're the buh- buh best! brother in the entire world," she laughed so hard that tears were coming out from her squinted eyes. I sat up in triumph and helped pull her up. "Much better," I smiled. "Whatever," she rolled her eyes but a small smile played at the corner of her lips in a teasing manner.

Our brother-sister moment was rudely interrupted by the lift doors opening up and a bunch of laughter came from inside. We turned our attention to the noise that came out of the horrid couple.

Their eyes met our's and the room fell silent. Brooke let out an awkward cough and turned her attention to her hands that were in her lap. "Why is it so quiet?" I suddenly ask. My attention turned to the 'witch' and scoffed. Brooke giggled but stopped when Louis sent her a glare. A look of hurt flashed across Brooke's soften features. I wanted to walk up to Louis, plaster a fake smile, then punch him square in the face for hurting Brooke. I may not know exactly what had had happen but he knew not to hurt her. It was rule number two.

Yes, I know the rules are stupid but little does Louis know is I called off the rules the day Brooke came home. The rules still stand in his mind. Niall, Zayn, and Liam only know. I didn't bother to tell Louis only because I didn't want him dating Brooke. I still don't approve of their relationship as well. Since the past events (Brooke leaving), it will end just as badly as before or even worse.

There was no way I was going to chance it again. It's better off like that. They aren't even together and he is still hurting her.

To push past the awkward tension in the room I muttered, "Look what the cat dragged in." Dylynn gasp in horror at my "harmless joke" and Louis was in pure shock and rage. Brooke and I on the other hand burst out laughing which Louis became more angered at. "Let's go Dylynn," Louis muttered under his breath. He took her hand in his and guided her upstairs to his room.

There was a loud door slam that startled Brooke and me. "I hate her," we both said. "Louis is so stupid to not realize who she really is!" Brooke exclaimed. "You don't like Dylynn... too?" I asked. I shouldn't be surprise but I was. "Are you kidding? I hate her!" she shook her head with a grumble. "Is someone jealous?" I asked with a hint of amusement and teasing (and worry but I didn't dare show it). She rolled her eyes and said, "Far from it."

"I was only teasing," I chuckled. "I can't believe her!" She exclaimed while getting out of her seat. She began to pace back and forth across the room. "Dylynn is a lying, mean, hateful, and harmful person I have ever met! She is mischievous and a player and no good at all. She need to go before she hurts Louis," Brooke huffed. She took a seat on the couch besides me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Her anger slowly vanished but stress replaced it. "Louis is getting in trouble by being involved with Dylynn. He doesn't realize that it will hurt him. Louis... he is my friend and I need to help him... you know? Save him from the future hurt. That's all I'm doing..." She whispers, her voice slowly fading as her sentence came to an end. "You know you can't be Superman? Or in your case, Supergirl. You can't save or help everyone. Louis... he is a man. He can save himself," I told her.