Only Hope Chapter 58

Brooke's Pov:

"Merry Christmas, beautiful!" Louis screamed. He jumped on top of me and shook me awake, causing me to take in a sharp intake from the electrifying pain shooting up my body. "Louis, that hurts," I whimpered. "Oh crap. Sorry," he said, rolling us over.

"Merry Christmas," I whispered, gently kissing his lips once before I entwine our hands. "Do I get Christmas sex?" he asked. I scowled at him before a laugh escaped my lips. "You are so horny," I teased. "Horny for you," he said, winking.

A rush of nausea hit me and I quickly jumped off of him and rushed to the bathroom. Just as I made it to the toilet, I felt everything come up and out of my system. The bad taste in my mouth never seemed to go away, even after I brush my teeth.

Louis rushed inside of the bathroom and crouched down to my level, holding my hair back and rubbing my back. "Are you okay? Maybe you should go see a doctor," he said, I shook my head. "It's just the flu," I said before flushing the toilet. I stood up and walked in front of the sink to rinse my mouth. Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby, are you sure you're not. . . pregnant?" he asked, a hint of worry. I leaned up and looked at him with narrow eyes. "Why do you sound worried?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Do you not want kids?" I asked, scared to know the answer.

"I do. Of course I do. But I don't think we should have any," he said. "Why? Why is that?" I asked, pushing his hands away from me. Guilt and pain flashed across his face as I rejected him hands. "It's just. . . your disease. . . and if you didn't have a disease then we are too young right now," he said with sadness.

Anger rose inside of me and I stood up. "Fuck you, Louis Tomlinson. My disease won't stop me from living my life," I snarled. I rarely drop the F-bomb, but when I do it means I am beyond pissed.

"Don't get mad at me," he snapped. "Why shouldn't I? It's like you are making up excuses for having a child. If I was pregnant, I would still love him to death even through my disease," I scowled, "I want a normal life."

"Well, you know what? You won't have one because of this killing sickness inside of you! You will constantly live in fear of dying and fear for others. You can't do anything that normal people can do," he sneered. My eyes widen in shock, but my body shook in rage.

"I'm not normal? I am not considered a normal person? Just because I have something that is killing me does not make me any less normal than you or anybody else!" I yelled, "I'm going to live my life the way I want it. With or without this disease, I am finishing what I started when I first came to this world." His face fell with regret and sorrow.

"Babe-" "Do NOT talk to me, Tomlinson. I am so done with this," I said cooly. I turned around and left him in the bathroom. I made my way down to Niall's room and walked in, leaving the door open behind me. He sat on the bed with only a pair of black boxers on. His hair was sticking up and was messy; and his eyes were half opened.

I ran and embraced him in a hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and held me securely. I stood in between his legs and he head rested against the front of my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I was hesitant with answering, but I told him. "I'm pregnant," I whispered. His body froze and he looked up at me. "You're what?" he asked. "I'm pregnant and Louis doesn't know and we just got in this huge fight about him not wanting kids and he doesn't see me like everyone else because of my disease," I sobbed.

"Who knows?" "Gemma and now you. No one else," I said. "I don't know what to do. I am so scared. What if something happens to the child while inside of me? What if I die before the baby is born?" I questioned, "there is no way I can have this baby." "Hell no, Brooke, don't say that. You will have this baby. You are not getting rid of him."

"I know, Niall. I know. . ." I whispered, holding him closer to me. "I'm sorry, Brooke. I'm sorry about Louis and me accidentally telling him your secret," he said. "It is okay. I'm over that. I'm kind of glad that you did," I said, causing him to smile.

But his smile disappeared and his eyes widen in surprise. I turned my body around to see Harry standing there in complete shock. "You're what?!" he yelled.

"Oh no," I whispered. He stormed in his and closed the door behind him and he pulled me in a hug. "What are you going to do? I heard the argument because of guys were loud, but now I know why you were mad at him. You need to tell him," Harry said.

"I will. Just not now. I'm too mad at him," I said, he slowly nodded before looking at Niall. He shrugged his shoulders. "It's her decision. We can't do anything about it," he said, I smiled.

The three of us formed a group hug that meant a lot to me from the love and caring that radiated off of them. "This is going to be one endless roller coaster," Harry teased. "I still can't believe I'm pregnant," I said in awe, "I'm carrying a living being in me."

"I can promise myself and others that I will do anything to give birth to him."

A/n: Another chapter is up! So a lot has happened this past weekend. I went on my first date and got my first kiss! I am beaming with joy. Anyways, another chapter should be up soon!