Chapter 94 - Moment of Moms Planting Flowers

"You can't avoid me the entire daaay!" Jeongyeon whined as she was trying to catch up to Jihyo.

"Yes, I can and I will." Jihyo replied as she was getting into her own room, closing the door behind her.

"Okay... But..." Jeongyeon was on the other side of the door. "Why would you do that?"

"Because... I wanna talk tonight. So that we can have a nice, romantic evening."

"Oh, so it's going to be a romantic evening?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Well, certainly less romantic than cramming us together at a small table in a fancy restaurant.." Jihyo teased back and then added: "... But I'll try my best."

Jeongyeon sighed, but she felt relieved as she leaned her back on Jihyo's door. 

This... Will be a night to remember. I hope at least.

Oh, wait... Maybe this is it! Maybe she's trying to set the mood so that I could ask her to be my girlfriend again. Heh... Jihyo being my girlfriend... that... that would be nice.

Jeongyeon then turned around and faced the door to ask one more thing:

"Okay, one more thing and I'll leave the door alone, okay?"

"Sure, what is it?" Jihyo wondered.

"What should I wear?" she asked and then chuckled at her own indecisiveness. She then added:

"I mean, is it like a formal night? A completely casual night? What's the dress code? What... What will you wear?"

"Maybe the T-shirt you left the other day." Jihyo spoke in a low tone of voice. Jeongyeon could hear her giggle.

"I'll take that as a casual night." Jeongyeon replied as she went to her room.

Fine, maybe I don't need to overthink things... Maybe that's the thing she's trying to tell me... In any case, she's preparing the evening so let that be her duty... 

Jeongyeon then sat on her bed and thought: Wow... What a journey she and I had... From trainees to friends to best friends to... this... But I think it came at a right time and I'm glad neither of us rushed with anything... I can't imagine if we had gotten together like... that evening when I confessed my feelings for the first time... I mean, it would've been easier, sure, but... It wouldn't be right... And this, actually, feels right...

Jeongyeon was now lying on her bed daydreaming.

As the day progressed, Mina and Nayeon notified Jihyo that they would be leaving the mansion for a couple of days or possibly longer, depending on how they felt.

"We're going to Japan... I want to finally introduce Nayeon to my parents as my girlfriend." Mina squealed as she held Nayeon's hand tightly and proudly.

"And I can't wait to make fun of Momo when we see her too..." Nayeon added, causing Mina to chuckle.

"Oh, and that parent thing, yeah, that will be fun." Nayeon jokingly added, kissing Mina's hand.

"So anyway, you are welcome and enjoy the mansion... Just clean the place up before we come home and don't worry, we will notify you at least one day ahead."

"Uh... Wait, welcome for what?" Jihyo was confused.

"You know..." Nayeon said and then looked at Mina knowingly. They then started to do the dance they did when Jihyo saw them lying in their bed.

"Jihyo's gonna hit that

Jihyo's gonna hit that

Jihyo's gonna hit that uh!"