Chapter 39 - Moment of Performing

Jeongyeon, Jihyo and the rest of Twice were standing behind the stage, waiting for their cue to get on it and perform their song.

Both Jeongyeon and Jihyo were standing next to each other, looking ahead. Jeongyeon nervously so.

She would shoot glances towards Jihyo every so often because she did not know what she was supposed to do in that situation. She did not know what Jihyo was thinking or what she would say. But from her talk in the hallway, Jeongyeon had a feeling that it wasn't something good, at least not for her.

She slightly turned her body towards Jihyo, but not fully. Jihyo noticed it almost immediately and looked at Jeongyeon.

"I didn't say anything in the hallway because I didn't think we had enough time to discuss anything." Jihyo murmured first. "Unless you-"

"No. No, no, no." Jeongyeon replied murmuring back. She didn't want to have the conversation from the hallway here as well since there wouldn't be enough time to have a proper one.

Anyone who understands how serious this situation is would understand this.

Jihyo nodded towards Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon did the same towards Jihyo.

Understandable, yes... Her thoughts are understandable. - she thought.

Again, both of them were now staring in front of themselves, waiting to get on stage. Jeongyeon was nervous once again.

"And now, with their newest comeback, please welcome to the stage - Twice!" The announcers announced the group as they all hurried to get into their Yes Or Yes starting positions.

Mina had the first verse that was in English and she stood proudly up in front of the stage. Jeongyeon tried to concentrate so she smiled when she heard Mina sing the opening.

The group soon followed in the opening act - they all spread out across the stage, right behind Jeongyeon

The group soon followed in the opening act - they all spread out across the stage, right behind Jeongyeon. She tried to keep a smile on her face so that no one would be worried as they watched her perform.

 She tried to keep a smile on her face so that no one would be worried as they watched her perform

Good thing Jihyo is waaaay back, I don't think I could handle seeing her just now. This is... huh, real intense! Jeongyeon thought to herself, exhaling deeply.