Chapter 5 - Moment of Mom's Reflection

Twice is known for having a busy schedule - always promoting, going out and generally not having a lot of time for themselves.

Such was the following period of time where the members basically only spent time in their new mansion only when they went back late at night to sleep.

And sometimes not even then.

However, even in such stressful times, they knew they had to make every moment of peace count.

And so, Jeongyeon had a day off - her personal schedule was such that she could just rest at home or do anything that she pleases at that moment in time.

And so she did - ice cream, television, a book, more food, the internet, a relaxing experience in the jacuzzi they had - Jeongyeon really enjoyed her day.

Sometime during the afternoon she was relaxing in the living room, watching TV when all of a sudden she heard footsteps. She wasn't supposed to be having any company, at least according to the schedule, so she was very surprised when she heard light footsteps walking towards her direction.

Tiny feet... So it's either Dahyun or Chaeyoung. She smirked.

"How can I help you, miss Son?" Jeongyeon asked without turning her head.

"What?" a tired voice replied. "It's... It's me, Dahyun, what...?"

"Oh, nothing, I thought it would be either you or Chae, I guess I guessed wrong." Jeongyeon turned around and smiled at Dahyun.

Dahyun wanted to ask why she thought it was either of them but decided not to. She was know lying on the couch next to Jeongyeon, leaning on her shoulder.

"What are we watching?"

"I think this is Die Hard 2, but I'm not sure, I've only ever watched the first one, and not till the end so... I don't know."

"Oh... Do you wanna watch the first one till the end? I heard that it's actually pretty intense."

"Wait, you haven't seen them either?"

"Nah, not my thing but... The weather outside is moody, so I guess I could use an action movie right now to cheer things up."

"Oh..." Jeongyeon wanted to ask what was going on, but the tone in Dahyun voice suggested that she was not ready to talk about it just yet, so she kept her mouth shut for now.

Halfway through the movie, Dahyun fell asleep with her head on Jeongyeon's lap. Jeongyeon didn't complain, she found it endearing. But she was also perplexed because she couldn't believe someone could fall asleep during this movie since it was loud.

I guess she's really tired. Jeongyeon thought to herself.

She continued to watch the movie till the end, just before Dahyun had waken up.