Chapter 92 - Moment of A Date Finally Going Right

"Oh Chungha, heeey... We were... We were just talking about you." Jihyo admitted, catching Jeongyeon off guard.

"Yeah, I figured, you have those stumped looks on your faces. Plus, I just saw Jeongyeon, so yeah..."

"She really should've gone into detective work." Jeongyeon commented.

"My dad's a detective, he taught me a thing or two about deduction... That's how he actually met Yeri's dad from Red Velvet... I'm just here with her co-member now, Irene."

"Oh yeah, say "hi" to her" Jihyo cheerfully replied.

"She'll come here later to say "hi", she's hungry now so she's eating."

"Oh don't I know that feeling." Jihyo mumbled, causing Jeongyeon to chuckle.

"Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" to both of you and... I'm guessing, since you're both wearing those outfits, and this is a fancy restaurant and I know now that both of you have feelings for each other... that this.... this is a date, isn't it?"

"Damn!" Jihyo's eyes went wide.

"I told ya." Jeongyeon replied.

"You weren't kidding."

"Well, I'm glad it's happening... And I hope you're having a wonderful evening."

Jeongyeon and Jihyo looked at each other and smiled.

"How about you? Why are you and Irene here?"

"Well uh... I can't really say but uh... hehehe..."

"Oh wow, really?" Jihyo was surprised.

"Fine, I'll say it, but please keep it a secret."

"Sure, what is it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"There are talks about a collaboration for a soundtrack for this movie being made later in the year... And they want me and Red Velvet on the same track." Chungha squaeled happily when she said that last part.

"Oh really? Wow! Damn! Congratulations" Jeongyeon and Jihyo spoke at the same time, sincerely congratulating Chungha.

"Thank you! Our companies have suggested that collaboration and now Irene and I are discussing some possibilites and we're generally getting to know each other very well." Chungha smirked as she said that last part.

"Oh... So this is...?"

"Business... But also maybe pleasure, I don't know." Chungha chuckled as she said that.

"Uhm... Chungha... I think you should know that... Hmmm... How do I put this..." Jeongyeon started and then Jihyo added:

"You are our friend and we want to keep you informed."

"Yes, that's true." Jeongyeon agreed. Jihyo continued:

"And since you're our friend, we don't want you to get hurt so..."

"What? Am I doing something wrong?" Chungha was confused.

"No, no... Hey, it's your life, you can do what you want, and so can Irene... But..." Jeongyeon replied.

"But?"

"But we think... Oh let's just put it this way - start talking to Irene about her co-members... See if you can pick up on any... reactions."

"Yeah, look for a sign if she gets... tense when you mention a particular name or something like that." Jihyo added. "Or maybe too chatty about them, I don't know..."

"Oh...Ohhhh... Really?" Chungha was surprised.

"Hey, it happens." Jihyo then looked at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon covered her face because she felt blood rushing to her cheeks, and this made Jihyo giggle.