Chapter 18 - Moment of Forgiveness

At first, Jeongyeon was startled when she heard Baekhyun enter the room, but when she turned around and saw that it was him, she felt a bit better.

I mean, should I feel better? Is it better that it's him standing there instead of someone else? I don't know if I want to know what happened last night... Ugh, my head!

Jeongyeon raised her head and squinted her eyes as she looked at the door while Baekhyun was entering.

"Hey." he spoke softly and with great care. "You awake, do you need to go back to sleep?"

"Mm..." Jeongyeon winced in pain. "I... I just need a moment."

She then turned to face Baekhyun, while holding the sheet over her chest.

There was silence in the room before Jeongyeon decided to speak.

"Welp... This is awkward."

"Oh you have no idea what's awkward." Baekhyun replied with a smile. They were talking silently.

"What... What do you mean?" Jeongyeon was confused. She finally managed to ask the question:

"What happened last night?" She asked with curiosity but her face was showing that she didn't want to know.

"Youuuu... Don't remember anything?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kinda... I remember the award show... I remember being in a limousine... I remember that I confessed to you something that is extremely private... And then we came to the warehouse and ohhhhhhh...." Jeongyeon then realized what happened and with horror on her face she covered her mouth.

"No, no, no... No, no, no,  no, nooooo!" she nearly shouted but Baekhyun asked her not to:

"You'll wake up Suho." he spoke softly.

"What?" Where is he? Is he in another room or?"

"Uh, Jeong... You haven't seen him lying on the floor?" Baekhyun asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jeongyeon then took the sheets to cover herself as she leaned forward to the lower side of the bed.

There he was, lying on the floor, covered with a single blanket and with a small pillow under his head.

"Oh, I... I hadn't realized."

Baekhyun quietly chuckled. "It's okay, he's a heavy sleeper."

"No I'm not" Suho spoke. "I've been awake for the last two minutes but I couldn't get myself to talking, I'm a little bit tired." Suho added.

"Welp, you can add that to my list as well" Jeongyeon added. She then sat up, holding her head with one hand.

"First question, Baeky - why are my clothes on the floor?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened. You could genuinely see surprise on his face.

"You... You have no idea?" Jeongyeon replied.

Suho then sat upright as well.

"You were a mess last night, you know that?" he added, his voice hoarse, his eyes closing from being tired.

"I.... I have so many questions... And I'm kinda afraid to know the answers." Jeongyeon replied. She generally looked worried.

"And Baekhyun and I will answer them, just... Just get dressed, we'll meet you in the living room."

"And that's another thing, where are we?" Jeongyeon asked immediately as Suho got up from the floor.

"At my friend's place. He gave me a spare key in case I need to crash sometimes and I'm too far away from our dorm." Baekhyun replied. "He's... Out of town currently." he added.