Chapter 79 - Moment of Casual Confession

A couple of hours later, Jeongyeon and Jihyo woke up. They were still in the same position they were when they fell asleep.

"How do we do it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Magic."

"Sure." Jeongyeon scoffed.

A short silence.

"I feel more tired now then I felt before."

"Same."

"Wanna go and eat food? I think I smell my mother's cooking."

"Sounds reasonable." Jeongyeon nodded.

Jihyo then got out of bed first and offered her hand to Jeongyeon. She even offered her a smile as she did it.

Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows at Jihyo's hand, but took it anyway. Suddenly, the smile turned into a huge grin as Jihyo felt Jeongyeon's hand touch hers.

"You're weird."

"Shut up!" Jihyo replied giggling. She felt the rush of blood going to her cheeks, but she managed to hide it by turning her face and body so that Jeongyeon couldn't make fun of her.

She totally would! Jihyo thought to herself.

The two got downstairs, holding each other's hands and went into the kitchen where they found Jihyo's parents. Jihyo's mother was finishing preparing the meal while Jihyo's father was setting up the table for everyone.

"Oh hey! I was just about to call you to get you here." Jihyo's father spoke first.

"Oh yeah, we just woke up! We slept together!" Jihyo happily exclaimed.

Jeongyeon's eyes went wide but soon she started to laugh.

Jihyo's father and mother looked at Jihyo confused.

"Ji... I think you've said something that could be interpreted in two different ways."

"Whaaat? What do you mean?" Jihyo replied confused.

"Hah... Never mind..." Jeongyeon continued to chuckle. Jihyo's parents added nothing as Jihyo and Jeongyeon approached the table.

"I see you two are getting along." Jihyo's mother noted and pointed out that they were still holding hands.

"Why wouldn't we?" Jihyo exclaimed proudly as she was about to sit at the table, still holding Jeongyeon's hand. She only let it go when they sat next to each other.

Jihyo's mother and father looked at each other and smiled, but they didn't say anything once again.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes but said nothing as well.

What is up with her today? She's.... acting differently. Jeongyeon thought to herself.

The meal ends up being a happy affair - a light conversation was carried throughout and everyone felt happy sitting around the table and eating in peace.

"Once again, we are so sorry that you're getting out of the house today." Jihyo's father spoke near the end of the meal, holding Jihyo's mother's hand.

"It's okay. Hey, get your groove on, papa Park." Jeongyeon smoothly replied.

Jihyo's mouth went wide. She lightly slapped Jeongyeon's hand.

"Whaaat? They are people. They have needs and they love each other. Nothing wrong with that."

Jihyo's parents chuckled at that response.

"They are my parents, Jeong."

"Well, they are my parents as well..." Jeongyeon calmly replied, now placing her hand on Jihyo's.