Chapter 27 - Moment of Asking for Help

So, what does one do when one is rejected the way Jeongyeon was?

One finds a way to cope with it.

Or at least that's what Jeongyeon told herself.

She had dedicated her time even more towards being in her room, practicing and when she wasn't doing that, she focused on Twice and everything music-related.

She started to run more often. She started to go for long walks even, just to be away from Jihyo when there would be an opportunity for them to hang out.

Jihyo being Jihyo, she wanted to engage in activities with all of her members, so when she had the chance, she would join Jeongyeon on her walks. Jeongyeon would instruct her to put on earphones as she herself liked to listen to music during her walks.

Jihyo obliged with a smile on her face and saying: "Sure, it'll be a little weird walking around and not talking, but okay!"

Jihyo liked to hang around, and she walked alongside Jeongyeon with a smile on her face.

Jeongyeon would just put on sad music and look around as she walked, hoping Jihyo wouldn't go on too many walks with her.

At the end of each walk, Jihyo would say:

"Wow, that was great, we should do it again some time!"

Jeongyeon would just smile and call her a "dork" as they both got inside of their mansion.

There was a slight rotation within Twice regarding rooms and who sleeps where in the meantime. Jeongyeon was able to keep her own room which she was really glad for. After everyone saw how well Nayeon treated Mina while she was sick, they all agreed she should continue doing that until Mina gets better. Mina didn't mind, she liked how Nayeon was there for her and Nayeon kept her cool most of the time.

When she didn't, she was mostly speechless and would stare into the distance while in the kitchen making Mina a meal or a cup of tea.

Momo also had no issues with the switch and so it was decided - Nayeon went from her room with Jihyo to be in Mina's room permanently.

Dahyun and Tzuyu stayed in their room and that was the ground floor.

On the first floor, Sana went to Jihyo's room, now being Jihyo's third roommate since they've moved into the mansion, while the other Twice couple - Momo and Chaeyoung settled in their room.

It's always interesting in Twice's mansion and it never gets boring.

Especially when they invite people over to their parties.

"Come on, you can do it!" Yeri was encouraging Chaeyoung as the duo were playing race-car video games against Wendy and Momo. Red Velvet was getting prepared for their comeback and had more activities lined up for them, which meant Yeri couldn't be working for the radio station anymore.

However, she had more time for late night hangouts with her group.

The mansion was full of people, all friends of Twice and everyone was hanging out with everyone.

Jeongyeon was on the side, sitting with Suho and Baekhyun as usual.

"I really dig the mansion, it feels very much like home." Baekhyun commented as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah... Do you think we should be getting a mansion of our own? Or generally our places or something?" Suho asked.

"I mean... Maybe after this comeback?" Baekhyun replied unsure. The duo smiled as they continued to talk to Jeongyeon: