Chapter 93 - Moment of Corrupting Someone

I wanna ask her. I wanna ask her! I'm gonna ask her!! Okay, Jeong, on the count of three, you'll open your eyes and ask Jihyo if she wants to be with you... If she wants to be your girlfriend! You're going to tell her you love her, again... And then you'll say that you enjoyed the date you had with her and you wish to be with her.

Okay? We good? Okay, three, two, one...

Jeongyeon opened her eyes and realized that Jihyo wasn't lying next to her.

She guessed she would've felt Jihyo's absence, however, the blanket was folded on Jihyo's side of the bed in a way that it made Jeongyeon feel like someone was there for just a second.

Where did she go? I'm guessing probably to the bathroom or something like that... Should I wait? What if she had gone for breakfast and isn't coming back until later? What if she's waiting for me in the kitchen?

And just as Jeongyeon was having a discussion with herself on whether or not to get up and go see where Jihyo is, that's when Jihyo suddenly appeared in her room, holding two bowls with cereal in them. She was smiling gleefully at Jeongyeon.

"I didn't want to wake you, but I also couldn't wait for you to get up so I made us breakfast." she spoke cheerfully as she handed Jeongyeon her cereal.

"Heh... Okay..." Jeongyeon was surprised.

"What? Oh, and please move, I wanna sit in the bed too." Jihyo then sat close to Jeongyeon and started to eat the cereal.

"Nothing, I just..."

"Eat your breakfast." Jihyo kindly replied.

"Fair enough."

The two ate in silence, but every now and then they would break into giggling as they would steal a glance or two between each other.

Giggling like children... Jeongyeon thought.

"Ji-"

"Shhh shh sh sh" Jihyo shushed her once again when they finished their breakfast.

"I just wanted to-"

"Look, I liked yesterday, and I liked last night. I said what I wanted to say - you tried, you did a great job... I loved it. And now I want to do something in return, something that's a bit more "stay-at-home"-like. I wanna make a home date for us. Something simple. Tonight."

"Oh really? Does that mean-"

"We will talk about everything tonight... Wanna know why? Because that's what I missed most from last night - us talking about everything and anything. So tonight - it's a simple, stay-at-home-date with us... talking." Jihyo smiled when she said that last part and took the finished bowl out of Jeongyeon's hand.

"Jihyo, I just wanted to-"

"Tonight."

"But-"

"Toniiiight" Jihyo sang as she got out of the room smiling.

"You're such a dork, you know that?" Jeongyeon shouted behind her.

"I thought that's why you liked me!"

"Well it's one of the reasons!" Jeongyeon shouted once again.

Well... Okay, fine, she wants to talk tonight, we'll talk tonight. But what a dork hah...

Meanwhile, Jihyo was in the kitchen. She was already happily planning a small event inside the mansion that she would have with Jeongyeon.

Okay, so first I need to clear the place so that Jeongyeon and I can have some alone time... Don't want any interruptions. So, let's go and talk with Mina and Nayeon and see what they could be doing tonight.