Chapter 8 - Moment of More Admission

"So..."

"So..." the duo just looked at each other with goofy smiles on their faces. They didn't know what to say to each other at that point, but they still felt happy they confessed their secrets to each other.

And soon came their food.

"Okay... Let's uh... Let's dig in I guess" Suho suggested and they both just laughed and started to eat.

"Oh... This is really good" Jeongyeon commented first.

"Yeah... I love this place... I've been coming here since our debut basically and I really adore the food and coziness here" he admitted.

"It feels warm and inviting." Jeongyeon admitted. They continued to eat in silence, only to pause and comment on the food every now and then.

"So... Care to finally tell me why I'm here" Suho asked with a smirk on his face.

"I..." Jeongyeon sat there in silence for a while before she started to admit:

"People talk..."

"That's not what the song is called" Suho interrupted her with a smile.

"What?" Jeongyeon smiled confused.

"The name of the song is Everybody Talks by the Neon Trees... I'm sorry hah, I guess when I feel someone's nervous, I try to ease them with a joke... I apologize, please continue."

Jeongyeon just smiled and placed her hands on Suho's once again. He smiled back.

"You... You're funny" She admitted. "Thank you for relaxing me"

"Oh, no probs" he smiled.

"And I love that song!"

"Right?!" Suho was excited. "Like, I don't know the rest of their discography, but that song rules!"

"Agreed" they both started to laugh at their excitement.

"So... People have told me that you're this great guy, that you're full of understanding and that people generally like having you around."

Suho just shyly smiled and continued to look at Jeongyeon.

"Aaaaand... I have this secret that I needed to share with someone... Like, it had to leave my lips because it was starting to eat me up from the inside..."

"Okay..." Suho was confused. "And your secret is...?"

"I've told you... I like this girl..."

"Oh... Okay?" Suho was wondering where the catch was.

"Oh, right... I forgot to mention - she's my band member!"

Suho paused. He looked at Jeongyeon, his eyebrows furrowed. He was processing things.

Jeongyeon felt elated. Wow... I'm telling him more and more and I can't believe how good this feels!

"Damn... That must be hard." he quietly replied. He had a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"It... It is... She's... We've known each other for the longest time... We were friends at first, but with time and with us hanging out together, I just realized - she... she's the one... I've fallen in love with my best friend... And I'm hurting and I need to talk to someone about it."

"Oh... Okay..." Suho nodded his head in silence as he was still processing things. "How come...?"

"Yes?"

"How come you haven't talked to anyone else about this if I may ask?"

"I... It's hard to keep a secret within a group... We don't usually keep them... But this... I can't... At first I thought it would be hard to tell it to you, but now... Now I feel as if I can tell you that... I don't know why, I just feel I can tell you that..." Jeongyeon admitted.