Chapter 35 - Moment of Preparation

Jeongyeon was lying still in her bed, looking at a sleeping Jihyo who was lying on her chest, one arm over her body.

How is she so adorable?!

Jeongyeon was in her bed for a while before she decided it was time to move.

I mean, the bathroom is calling!

Jihyo wouldn't let her leave, however. As soon as Jeongyeon moved, Jihyo held her body closer and wrapped her arm tighter over Jeongyeon's body.

So Jeongyeon was patient. She wasn't sure if this was Jihyo's conscious reaction or if Jihyo was just having a reaction in her sleep, but either way, Jeongyeon lied put for a while again.

But after a while, it got real serious, and Jeongyeon really needed to go to the bathroom.

"Mhhm..." Jihyo quietly groaned with her eyes closed as she felt Jeongyeon move.

"I'm sorry Ji, I really-"

"Pillows don't talk. And they don't move" Jihyo pouted cutely with her eyes clothes. Her pouty lips even felt like an invitation for Jeongyeon. However, she managed to keep her cool and in a very low tone of voice said:

"I'll be back soon, I promise. I just need to go to the bathroom."

"But... it's going to be cold here!" Jihyo still acted very cutely, now wiggling her body, trying to convince Jeongyeon to stay.

"I mean, if you want me to go here, that's fine-" Jeongyeon was then interrupted by Jihyo who unwrapped Jeongyeon out of the sheets and "allowed" her to leave.

"Please come back soon!" she cutely pleaded.

"Yes, wifey" Jeongyeon teased, causing Jihyo to smile as she snuggled under Jeongyeon's blanket.

Damn, what a baby she can be, who knew? Jeongyeon smiled and playfully rolled her eyes as she went to the bathroom.

When she was done, she immediately wanted to get back into bed with Jihyo, she did promise it after all. She was even excited, even though she knew she shouldn't be, at least not for now.

However, Sana stopped her.

"Hey, we have a situation" she cautioned her.

"Is... Is everyone okay?"

"Uhm... Momo and Chaeng are..."

"Is... Are they okay?" Jeongyeon assumed the worst had happened.

"They said they needed you to come and see it."

"See what?"

"Just, come and see it" Sana instructed her.

Jeongyeon was getting worried. But the worry turned into full-on laughter when she got into the living room and was "attacked" by Momo and Chaeyoung who were pulling a prank on every member of the group - they bought bottles of glitter and they were throwing it on top of everyone's head as soon as they would enter the living room.

"Oh come on!" Jeongyeon shouted playfully. "I'll never get this out of my hair" 

"We bought these, and we thought we could have a little bit of fun with everyone" Momo announced.

Dahyun, Tzuyu, Mina, Chaeyoung and Nayeon were all standing there, covered in glitter, smiling at Jeongyeon.

"How come you're not covered in glitter?" Jeongyeon then asked Sana.

"I beat them at video games last night, so I get to stay un-glittered!" she proudly announced.

The conversation went on a little longer. They discussed who was going to clean all this mess, and even though Jeongyeon and Jihyo were the usual cleaners, they decided it was Momo's and Chaeyoung's duty this time.