Chapter 45 - Moment of Finally Going to Sleep After a Really Long Day

"What the...?" Jeongyeon was barely able to come up with any words. Jihyo looked at her and agreed, forming the same confused expression on her face as well.

Mina and Nayeon turned around with huge smiles on their faces.

"Whaaat?" Nayeon spoke, her voice going an octave higher.

"What is this?" Jeongyeon immitated her voice.

"Whaaat? I like Mina!"

"Well... Technically, "love"." Jihyo quoted her, calmly even.

"Yeah, that too!" Nayeon then kissed Mina on the cheek, causing a fit of giggles coming from Mina.

Ugh... Why are they so adorable? Jeongyeon thought with fake-disgust.

"IIIII.... Weeee... It's...." Nayeon didn't know where to start as the duo sat across from Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

"I've been in love with Mina for a while."

"Yeah, that we knew." Jeongyeon and Jihyo calmly replied, surprising Nayeon.

"What?"

"I mean... You are not subtle with the way you act around Mina sometimes." Jeongyeon replied.

"Yeah, I think I saw you drool once when she was wearing a floral dress." Jihyo added, and the two nodded to each other.

"Shut up! It's a very nice dress and it looks very nice on Mina!" Nayeon defended.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo nodded, confirming what Nayeon just said, but also chuckled at her defensive reaction.

"If you knew... Then why were your surprised just now that we kissed?" Mina asked softly, causing Nayeon to hold her hand tightly.

"I never thought that Nayeon had the guts to confess and I never thought she would do it in front of us so.... nonchalantly, I guess." Jeongyeon replied honestly.

"Well... I guess it happened, can't think about it now too much" Nayeon replied.

"And Mina?" Jihyo asked.

"What about me?"

"I had no idea you had such strong feelings for Nayeon over here..."

"Well, I did. And I kinda wanted to confess to her, but... I thought she would reject me because I thought she had something against me." Mina then looked over at Jeongyeon, causing Jeongyeon to remember that one time when they've discussed this issue. Jeongyeon kept quiet though, but smiled supportively.

"Something against you? Well, aren't you a silly little penguin?" Nayeon turned to face Mina and pinched her cheeks.

"Ugh!" was collectively heard from both Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

"You two are just jealous." Nayeon was ready for that reaction.

"No, I kinda find it endearing. It's just that you're overly sweet" Jeongyeon replied.

"I don't mind that you're overly sweet." Mina then spoke, causing Nayeon to blush heavily. That got a good chuckle out of Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

"Stooop" Nayeon playfully responded, causing everyone to laugh. She then said:

"We were... We were going to tell you all tonight but... Considering what happened with Momo and Chaeng, we decided it was best to keep our mouths shut for now."

"Good call" Jihyo replied.

"Yeah."

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Mina asked.