Chapter 15 - Moment of Mom Keeping Her Mouth Shut

"I will murder you!"

"Yeah, sure, but who will pour the drinks then?"

"We will take the bottle and drink it ourselves!"

"Oh, don't mind me then hahaha" Jeongyeon and Baekhyun were playfully arguing and laughing in the back of a limousine that was driving them to their destination. 

Also in the limousine were Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Jihyo who were seated next to Chungha, and Exo members Kai, Chanyeol and Xiumin. Suho was sitting next to Jeongyeon and Baekhyun.

The whole ride was loud, in good spirits, filled with laughter and talk between everyone that was inside.

"So... what is this party we're going to?" Jeongyeon asked Suho while the others were distracted.

"Oh, a friend of mine told me about it. It's this new thing, he started it a couple of weeks ago - he told me that he wanted to create a safe space for members of music groups in Korea where they could just let loose and have a good time... We haven't been there yet, but I've heard that it has been a massive success so far - mainly dance music, great people from various groups hanging out and just having a good time... And it's not restrictive - I've been told that even rookies are hanging out there, so that's nice!"

"That is nice!" Jeongyeon smiled. "I mean, I remember when we started..." she then quickly glanced at her members and especially Jihyo who was still laughing at Chungha's jokes. She then finished her sentence:

"... weee, we were young and scared. We didn't know with whom to hang out. And this, this sounds like a nice opportunity for everyone to just hang around, old and new"

"Agreed!" Suho nodded. "And that's why I can't wait to get there to hang around new people"

"....aaaaand to have a good tiiiime" Baekhyun chimed in as he poured more alcohol to the two. The duo just laughed at his goofy behaviour.

Jeongyeon coolly sipped on her drink as she looked out the window.

She didn't know where they were at that moment.

She wasn't too drunk at that point because she smartly drank some water later at the award show before they left.

She was rewinding what had happened at the award show - seeing Jihyo basically flirt with Chungha, and then confessing to Suho and Baekhyun that it was her that she was in love with.

"Her. I'm in love with her." Jeongyeon admitted.

"With whom?" Baekhyun asked, only to immediately realize that she was talking about Jihyo.

"Oh... Oh!" he added. Suho kept silent and nodded. Jeongyeon appreciated Suho's presence there, even if it was silent. As someone who was there for her all this time, she really liked having him around.

There was now silence between the trio at the award table they were sitting at.

Jeongyeon didn't know what to say, neither did Suho nor Baekhyun.

"Pour me another one." Jeongyeon politely asked and Baekhyun obliged.

"So...... What do you want us to discuss there?" Baekhyun finally asked.

Jeongyeon sighed again before she basically retold her entire story with Jihyo to Baekhyun, but she didn't go into too much detail because she didn't feel like it. Only the most important things.

Suho and Baekhyun nodded as they listened to her story. She would take a sip every now and then while she looked back at Jihyo and Chungha.

When she finished, there was another silence between the three.