Chapter 89 - Moment of A Date Going Wrong, part Four

The duo walked silently through the city streets, mostly enjoying the architecture that was surrounding them.

The enjoyment of their surroundings mostly referred to Jeongyeon, because Jihyo was really starting to get nervous due to her hunger.

Damn, that chocolate bar wasn't enough... But... Hopefully... HOPEFULLY, the restaurant she talked about is somewhere nearby, we have been walking for quite a while.

Jeongyeon just stared gleefully around and she looked like she was walking in the most magical place in the world. And to her, it felt like it - she was, in fact on a date with Jihyo and Jihyo was, in fact, still holding her arm wrapped around Jeongyeon's.

And since she didn't want to ruin this blissful moment, Jeongyeon too kept quiet during the walk.

Jihyo kept quiet because she felt like she would go into "nervous-mode", something she wanted to avoid.

"This was actually Sua's idea." Jeongyeon suddenly spoke, still a smile on her face.

"What was?" Jihyo was confused.

"Well, the arcade." Jeongyeon now finally finished her daydreaming. "She said that it would be fun to go to one since it meant we could release some steam and have fun."

"Oh yeah, fun, definitely... Me beating you in that game, well, yeah, that one definitely counts." Jihyo chuckled.

"You cheated." Jeongyeon countered.

"No... I just used my charms... You could've resisted, but you didn't manage." Jihyo teased.

"Oh really? So you're saying that if I had used my charms, I would've won?"

"Oh like you weren't already using them? I saw you pulling up those sleeves, I knew what you were trying to do." Jihyo countered.

"That wasn't me using my charms, I was just getting prepa- wait, what?" Jeongyeon realized something. Jihyo just blushed.

"My arms?" she then asked.

"Whaaaaat?" Jihyo felt the blood rush to her cheeks.

"My aaaarms?" Jeongyeon teased with her tone this time.

"You have really nice forearms!" Jihyo shouted, but then immediately hid her face behind Jeongyeon's shoulder. She kept her gaze low.

"Oh do I now?" Jeongyeon calmed down as she saw a shy Jihyo.

Jihyo murmured something, but Jeongyeon couldn't hear it.

"I'm just going to pretend that you just said that I have really nice forearms AND that I'm actually a better player than you."

Jihyo suddenly raised her head:

"That is not true, I did not say that you were the better player!" she defended.

"Oh, but my forearms-"

"Shut up!" Jihyo then squealed as she started to slap Jeongyeon on her shoulder.

"And that one was for the bear pun you made earlier."

"Ow! Ow! Okay, I deserved that one hahaha" Jeongyeon started to laugh, and Jihyo soon joined in.

After Jihyo slapped her a couple of more times, the duo decided to get back into their walking stance, arm in arm.

"I mean, I could pull up my sleeves right now if you-"

Jihyo didn't even have to say anything. She just gave Jeongyeon a look that said "I will murder you" and she immediately became quiet. After a bit of chuckling, that is.