Chapter 65 - Moment of Courage Growing Inside

Keep your eyes closed. Keep your eyes closed. Keep your eyes closed. She didn't see you being awake and she'll go away once she notices that everyone who is in the living is asleep. Wait, who is with me in the living room anyway? Agh, the headache.... The headache!

A lot of thoughts were going through Jeongyeon's head as she was lying on one of the couches in the living room, hoping that she wasn't going to have to speak to Jihyo at that point in time.

And luckily for her, Jihyo realized that no one was responding to her call so she left the living room pretty quickly and headed towards her room.

Jeongyeon could breathe a sigh of relief.

Okay, I got out of that one. Agh, my head. This is the worst!

Jeongyeon soon got up and went to the kitchen at a much slower pace than she anticipated. However, she didn't want to make any noise while doing so, and therefore she felt relieved when she finally got to drink a glass of water.

Her headache was still continuing, but she managed to fully open her eyes now and look back at the living room to see who was still there.

Dahyun on one couch, her mouth slightly opened as she quietly snored while sprawled out on the other couch was Momo on her back and Chaeyoung in her arms.

Jeongyeon quietly chuckled at the sight, but soon held her head when the headache started again. She soon found some medicine to take so that she wouldn't feel it anymore.

She sat in the kitchen quietly and ate her breakfast while trying to remember last night.

Nope, I definitely confessed. That much is true.... I just wish I could remember what else had happened... Did I embarrass myself even more?

She looked at her phone to see if she had sent any texts or had any calls, but luckily for her she did none of those.

Oh, good... Okay, so the embarrassment is only connected to the group. That's... That's a relief I guess.

Dahyun soon woke up with a confused look on her face, as if she was unsure why she was sleeping on the couch. The sudden change in her facial expression that followed made Jeongyeon realize that Dahyun was aware why she had slept there.

"Good morning." Jeongyeon greeted her quietly with a smile as Dahyun was now approaching her.

Dahyun just reached out her hand and stared blankly at Jeongyeon.

"Do you want me to give you my hand?" Jeongyeon asked in a cute voice, as if she was talking to a child.

Dahyun just nodded and made Jeongyeon giggle at the sight.

Why ain't she precious!

Dahyun then took Jeongyeon by the hand and lead her to Dahyun's and Tzuyu's room.

Tzuyu was still sleeping but soon fluttered her eyes once she heard Dahyun and Jeongyeon approach.

Their beds have been combined into one big bed with Tzuyu's side being closer to the door. Dahyun went to the other side of the bed while still holding Jeongyeon's hand.

When they got to the other side, Dahyun quietly slipped under the covers to snuggle up with Tzuyu. Jeongyeon stood there perplexed.

"Ugh, Dahyun, you stink..." Tzuyu quietly whined but also still embraced Dahyun.

"Yes, yes I do." Dahyun didn't want to argue. "And you smell like flowers!"

"Yes! Flowers that are alive. Not dead ones like you." Tzuyu teased. "Why did you bring Jeongyeon? Was Nayeon right?"